Honda's "Secret Collection"

Yeah, but the pic above is an Accord and your link is a Prelude.

People across the street had a silver '82 Prelude a while back when I was younger.

Yeah but still that thing looks immaculate. I kinda want it badly for some strange reason lol.

ITR’s are going cheap these days. That’s not the LS/V one is it?

that’d be a sweet car to swap

It’s arguably one of the most sought after Hondas that were on the US market and have a cult following second only to ITR.

It’s the Mk2 VW of Honda’s.

i was kidding, sir. it just struck me as funny for some reason to be scrolling through some pretty nice cars to find a simple little CRX

ill take that 85 crx si.

No DC5 love :frowning:

^wow, missed that, too!

I want that CR. Two stroke ftw!

That would be a track car in case you didnt know. Also 50 years from now that “crx” thats a <5000 dollar car will be worth more than your house. All the factory cars in that room are brand new.

Track car with a NX bottle and two amps in the back? :rofl

There’s possibly more cars in that collection that just aren’t pictured.

Where do you get your information from? :crazy

I can actually say I agree with dkid and support this statement.
That showroom is a gold mine for years to come if they ever sell/auction off those cars.

And you guys complaining/commenting that they “forgot some cars”. They most certainly left them out for a reason, I’m sure. Theyre practically still new/newish cars. Probably the reason you don’t see an NA2 in there. Now that they closed the “secret collection” for another 50 years I’m SURE there will be a DC5, AP1/2, NA2, and any other car we see just coming out or produced a few years prior to this day. Also, there wasn’t a K20 or F20/22 in the showcase of Honda engines, only a B18c1/c5. Which I am sure those will be added to the showcase in this 50 year down time of the “secret collection”.

EDIT: That EK coupe was probably a car used in one of the Fast and Furious movies or some sort of magazine car or something based on the NX bottles and cage and what not.

He makes it up because he knows everything about everything

Tage evanson has nitrous as well. Hondas are a huge part of why the import scene has evolved. Sure body kits are apart of hondas evolution. Why not put it in? That car has an insane cage BTW.

That red civic has a run of the mill, bolt in, autopower roll cage. It doesn’t even have any protection in front of the b pillars. Bob you can’t see shit. :rofl

I doubt a CR-X with 100k on it will ever be worth more than a decent house, no matter what condition it’s in.

O please. You come out hating like your car is much better. O wait you dont own one. Now your hating on honda keeping a roomfull of cars that would already be considered intangible. Now take them and see what their worth when were 68 years old. Its pretty cool imo.