How OG are you?

i remember me and whitey getting ready to fight at starlake… .he was getting his frat bros and i was getting my crew. nothing ever happened though.

i also remember telling mark1999si that i was going to break his face…

ahh i miss those days.

FriggnAnT FTL

it was a blue halloween party wasnt it? M&Ms FTL

This kid keeps a Pittspeed/PSR diary :hsugh: :stick: :weak:

my water pump fuck up by Tj!

having memories = keeping a diary? :hsugh:

yep. I almost got in a fight with the kids with the Non-Vtec Prelude with Vtec stickers all over it. And that kid with the SR swapped 240… i think he was from Speed of Sound/Team Elite/whatever the hell it was back then. Constantly revving so everyone could hear his BOV. :kekegay:

fun times.

i remember the racing and the e-fights. Oh, and naked pics of psr girls, lol. who was teh girl who went to pitt and aw half the psr memebrs? nothing else really.

i dont remember the integra at the bbq. i was only at 1 bbq aside from the 1st one at jj’s, the south park one and dont even remember there being a s/c integra. iirc, i was wearing a sock on my arm still from a radiator blowing up on my chest/arm. or i was still sore from it happening and didnt play football.

jackies nude pics :kekegay:

Oh where should I begin… hows bout a top ten list:

1. The “southside urinals are high class” photochop.

2. The “titties”, “breasts”, and “juggs” signatures that were pages in length…:rofl:

3. The first meet up in MP then crusing to uniontown, beating the vette and everyone going crazy.

4. Me wanting to fight Logik

5. The Tampax supra signature

6. The entire Wirebrush episode

7. :rofl: That crazy hooker at the belle vernon walmart that was chasing Jakey around when we were fixing the alternator on my DSM (go figure)

8. The first football meet when i surprised quik with my “quikness”.

9. Tagging hooters with stickers, every-fucking-where.

10. When PSR went sour and I started using my mod powers for evil. They told me my beloved PGH forum would be closed down and I went berserk. Deleting and editing everything i could until i was stripped of power.

Oh where should I begin… hows bout a top ten list:

1. The “southside urinals are high class” photochop.

2. The “titties”, “breasts”, and “juggs” signatures that were pages in length…:rofl:

3. The first meet up in MP then crusing to uniontown, beating the vette and everyone going crazy.

4. Me wanting to fight Logik

5. The Tampax supra signature

6. The entire Wirebrush episode

7. :rofl: That crazy hooker at the belle vernon walmart that was chasing Jakey around when we were fixing the alternator on my DSM (go figure)

8. The first football meet when i surprised quik with my “quikness”.

9. Tagging hooters with stickers, every-fucking-where.

10. When PSR went sour and I started using my mod powers for evil. They told me my beloved PGH forum would be closed down and I went berserk. Deleting and editing everything i could until i was stripped of power.

Just seemed a bit detailed to me…and just bustin ya balls anyways :love:

excellent list. I was there for about half of those. :rofl: Crazy hooker was great. Hooters was too. God damn there’s been some funny shit thats gone down. I need to get back to Pittsburgh sometime soon. :hs:

PSR mod… those were the days

That was like 6-7 years ago, :eek:

A LOT of crazy shit used to go down, glad you guys remember it all!

OG’s > noobs

wasn’t that the girl with the cavalier? carebear or something?

i remember her!:rofl:

no you dont. noob.