Attn: OG Pittspeeders... It has come to my attention

that ZexAccord is none other than Mr. Lotus-Tuned Suspension himself…

Jack, aka NosdRicer, aka giant cock-gobbling little faggot.

For those of you that dont remember, this kid was ricer to the core. He had this hideous Impulse that he talked all bad about. It was the best handling car ever made because it had “lotus-tuned suspension”…

We all bashed the fuck out of him and he called me out. Told me to come down to Crafton and he’d beat the fuck out of me. I showed up, he was surrounded by his boys, and he didnt do shit. Pure hilarity.

OH SNAP!

OG DRAMA!

:drama:

Quik, oneslowbowtie and I where thier that night also. but didnt see this drama :eek:
seen jakes car get flatbedded though.

:bowrofl:

who was all thier with you mike? whitey and jake?

it was hilarious. I wish those threads were still around.

it was “come odwn to Crafton and I’ll beat your ass”…

I showed up, but I didnt get my ass beat. Go figure.

:owned:

http://images.snapfish.com/34498%3A2723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2353%3D678%3D%3C8%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A89%3B5693ot1lsi

Nice usage of an Oxy-moron.

whitey was there for the assbeating that never happened. He had like 8 guys there with him and didnt even make his presence known for like 15 minutes. I had no idea what the kid looked like but he knew what I looked like. Didnt say shit about anyting until i was like “so is there a kid named Jack here?”

:rofl:

biggest pussy ever.

big balls for the OC fag!

Didn’t you know you can do that shit when you are 370 miles away…

i remember that drama…and of course…who can’t forget the lotus tuned suspension

i wonder if he still has any turtles for sale? hahahah

oh shit i remember the drama… and the turtles

lol… not to defend the guy (i wasn’t around back then), but the Impulse does handle very well.

/ yourself.

you are too full of argument today.

He said to come to Crafton so he could fuck my day up. I did. He didnt do shit.

:kekegay:

:bowrofl:

lol… don’t get me wrong, i’ve talked to a few Impulse people who can’t go more than ten seconds without mentioning who designed their suspension, and they annoy the piss out of me, but again, they do handle pretty well.

I believe it was designed because Lotus’s owner at the time, Proton, used the Impulse chassis for the Lotus Elan, a very overpriced Geo Storm convertible.