Attn: OG Pittspeeders... It has come to my attention

we all know SHalerPunk’s fascination with shit cars. This is no surprise.

lol… it’s really a decent car for its time. The turbo’d AWD model (RS) is a really nice car.

can something be REALLY decent? EXCEPTIONALLY average? isnt that a bit of a misnomer.

Told me to come down to Crafton and he’d beat the fuck out of me. I showed up, he was surrounded by his boys, and he didnt do shit. Pure hilarity.

You guys were hanging out at IH?

i hear you enjoy fast cars, is that why you like them?

http://members.aol.com/jgregg2/BlackRS/blackrsside.jpg

160hp, 150 ft-lb, AWD, several thousand cheaper than an AWD DSM at the time, excellent suspension… it’s really a fun little shitbox that never took off.

i’m not saying this jack kid isn’t a douche (i don’t know him one way or the other), but the car is pretty fun for the money.

Who buys an isuzu?

zexaccord apparently

Huskysgrl had one… non-turbo… it just had a Geo badge on it…

Yeah but that was practically given to her as a first car. I don’t think it was her choice…

regardless. she took ownership, and i don’t recall her regretting that decision.

lol…

:greddy:

back in the day… circa 2001. after the first big bust, but before all of the subsequent big busts. back when you would only catch a little bit of air when you hit the dip… :kekegay:

Thanks Darkstar…that’s kind of what I figured. No one goes down there anymore.

funny how zexaccord hasnt stopped by this thread yet… :kekegay:

Kinda off topic but i remember back in 10thgrade (like 97 i think) going up to crafton for the 1st time. I’ll never forget it cause my friend had lost his license up their racing. I remember getting stuck in that little parking lot on the side when the cops would come, they would block everyone in.

been there, done that. lots of people on Pittspeed have been caught up in raids down there.

I was there too.

-TJ

of course, i think you beat the jersey dude with the vert maro ls1