How to steal the soul of an FD - SOLD

Posted earlier in the thread, but here it is again.

http://www.rit.edu/~brs3567/sideways.avi

That was the first time I drove the car. In the rain with no front bumper, no wipers, no exhaust, no interior at all, no gauges, still did a fuckin burnout and slid it a bit.

It lives…mpd took a few photos of it on the way back to Rochester.

I’ve done a few small things with it, but the basic plan goes something like this:

Get the repaired gauge cluster back, hook up all the stock gauges and hopefully everything works.
Get the shifter boot situation worked out and finish putting in my interior for the final time.
Have Dan (juicedz4) build me some sweet radiator ducting.
Maybe replace the diff bushings.
Figure out something for paint. Fucked if I know what though…
Oh yeah, and get a new plate frame. :lol:

best car on nyspeed, hands down:bigclap:

:tup: thanks!

Looks hot, like the plate man. :tup:

I like that plate as well. Looks awesome!

The sex. These cars look stunning without a spoiler. Gotta sound BA, too. :tup:

Maybee Ill try to get the starter in the cabriolet this weekend so its mobile. Then we could get FD over almost anytime for some non jdm and bush beer cardboard shrouding.

Dan

Thanks for the compliments. No spoiler is definitely the way to go. I just need to get some caps and paint them body color. Maybe someday get the holes properly patched, but that will work for now.

Since I’ll be out of town Apr 16-20, I’ll probably just drop it off and if you have time, great, if not…oh well. :tspray:

I disagree. Spoilers are better:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3032/2400668707_45a4ecf9cf.jpg

I like FD’s, I like LSXs, but I feel something is so not right about your car, even though it is pretty cool.

X…

You should take it out for a spin sometime, or tag along for a ride. It definitely feels “right” once you’re in it!

another sweet rwd sports car and no drifting pics… but the car does look hot thats 4 sure! would look even better if it was sideways as a mf smokin’ the tires off

I’m gonna remember that…

X… :headbang:

I’m leaving the shop now, Ill get you a new plate cover. lol

Shut up, he took the worst part out of the car and replaced it with something reliable that does not go through a quart of oil every 5 miles. I wish I was able to see all the pics of the build up. I’d love to go for a spin in this.

Uh, he’s had both FDs and an LSx.

(Even though I disagree with him :stuck_out_tongue: )

Meh, maybe someday. I slide it, but I don’t “drift” it. I’m in no rush to start breaking parts before I even have it finished.

Definitely. I’ll probably be at the May 24th track day and almost definitely will be at the painless dent meet, so let me know…

Are a lot of the pictures down? Here’s the gallery link…I think I changed websites midway through.

Even though I’ve never have seen this car in person I can honestly say I love it:tup: Oh how I’d love to own and drive something like this…but instead I’m stuck with a boring Fox body for now.

you do realise that not everyone drifts their car right? :stuck_out_tongue: