bold statement with 2983892398 unlisted valid reasons

To each is own…I like it here.

thats my reason i hate the name buffalo

the smell

the people

the look

the generally dumb people

valid reasons?

no…not really. It doesnt smell by my house…the people are generally very nice…could look better for sure and I dont really come across too many generally dumb people.

I hate it here. The city COULD be something, but the third grade politics that are rampant throughout the state and city prevent Buffalo from growing and developing. Personally I will be relocating to Pittsburgh, PA once I graduate. It is a Buffalo style city, blue collar and also a steel town. The difference is Pittsburgh is booming with plenty to do and a rapidly expanding waterfront and attractions. Was just there this past weekend and will also be back a few more times this summer.

If you hate Buffalo so much, leave for a bit. Take a vacation or whatever. You’ll eventually come back. Everyone always does.

every city i’ve lived in was better then this place…i should have stayed there i guess

no dumb people lol…thats a good one

believe me i’d be gone if i could afford it…a vacation wont do

You don’t like buffalo

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Leave.

I didnt say there arent some dumb people…but generally there arent more dumb people then intelligent people in my daily life. Maybe for you its different.

oh wow. i see this thread going places.

http://tu.dkws2.com/images/smiles/x2fu.gif

maybe my view is differnt due to the fact i have some intelligence?? not saying you dont

hell yeah

best thing i ever did, it was a year last week :tup:

i keep running into shit with my boner :tdown:

move. chances are your making people around you miserable by complaining.

I cant speak for others but I dont complain about living here. I just gave my 2 cents. For everyone saying if you dont like it leave… I am once finish my B.A. next year.

Don’t let the tards on the phone get to you bud. :wink:

Hope that degree isn’t in grammar.

lol most of the tards on the phone dont live in NY

tenessee is the worst…inbreds i swear, all of them

that’s why i am out of here.