Goodbye Buffalo...

Well after living here all of my life, i guess its time to move on. Wednesday ill get in my car and drive to my new house in Virginia. My father took a job down there and has been working there for the last 2 months, so after all was said and done and our house up here was sold its time to move on.

Buffalo’s been pretty good, met some cool people and met some assholes but you’ll get that anywhere you go. Hopefully Virginia will have a little more to offer in the job category.

I thought about staying here and living on my own, but with wanting to go back to school, and having a car payment and such i figured it would not be feasible. And also i cant picture myself living in buffalo by myself for the rest of my life.

I’ll <3 Buffalo

my parents did the same thing and i stayed in buffalo to try and make it on my own. look at me now!

good luck down there. part of me wishes i had moved when i had the chance.

good luck man…

hopefully it will work out, but if you end up hating it… you can always come back :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck!!

QFT haha.

good luck down there. Where in VA?

you’ll enjoy the weather that’s for sure

BYE!

winchester…its right outside of dc

Don’t be a dick all your life.

just think …new bitches :gotme: have fun

<3

good luck.

good luck mang…it’s been fun hangin’ with ya.

awesome man i want to make the same move into that area

beentheredonethatanditsucks

Take care man you’ll be missed… And x342395839 to new tram!!! LEAVE THIS SHIT BEHIND AND NEVER LOOK BACK!

OT thats not directed towards jen, jen i love you.

Winchester…Home of Rubbermaid Commercial Products.

Good luck down there.

good luck with everything jeff… ill miss ya bud

have fun with the parking lot that is I-95

good luck jeff

GL bro

Warmer weather = More girls with nice bodies :slight_smile:

You will love it down there. Good luck.