It's Official, I just booked my one way flight to Florida

I guess just wanting to say goodbye to everyone in buffalo, met alot of you, have also talked to alot of you. So just wanted to say it was really nice getting to know the many that I did. Basically, the reason that i’m going down there is to take a chance with something new. I just feel in my situation this is the best oppurtunity for me.

I’m going down there to move in with two of the guys I grew up with that are both already very well established down there financially. They basically gave me the invite about a week ago while they were up here on vacation and said c’mon down spur of the moment I said sure why not. Since I already have a decent amount of income steadily coming in that roughly takes about 10 hours a month of my time. I could also very easily continue via phone/email from down there. So basically I’m looking at it as I have nothing to lose and everything to gain(worst case scenario I can always come back right?). Also my uncle is huge into real estate down there and has always asked me to come down so he could teach me what took him 30 years to learn.
So away I go :slight_smile:

Anyways, I leave friday at 5:55pm and will be arriving into my new home of Ft. Myers at 10:46pm. So wish me luck :slight_smile:

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: to leaving buffalo…

some day i’ll get my chance to get the hell out of here

congrats, see you in about 2 years.

good luck :tup:

damn steve… i’ll miss ya bro. But i will def keep in touch a lot. I’ll keep you updated within the next month on my moving situation… but once in tampa i’ll make attempts to come and visit :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone :slight_smile:
It’s hard saying goodbye to buffalo

just got your pm

silly skunks

AHAHAAH you whore. that’s not even close to what my PM said… LIAR!!!

BTW say goodbye to the only good pizza you will ever eat again.

Congrats man, way to get the hell out of this dump that is New York State. :tup:

You must have never traveled to Chicago or Long Island…

word…actually this Place in Staten Island called Deninos has the best Pizza EVAR…good luck in Florida

dont give me that long island crap, never been to chicago cant give an opinion, but ny pizza is garbage. give me bozannas anyday of the week.

When I first looked at that I thought it said Dominos. I was about to motion to ban you from WNY.

haaaaa haaaaaaa…Dominos sucks

Man, I guess “Fat people know good food” doesn’t apply to you :slight_smile:

BTW, do it man.

Although I must say, Buffalo is great in a lot of ways… but when you move away the pros and cons become more apparent…

you know nothing asian boy! next time you are here get a piue from bozannas and you will se the light.

lol how did this turn from my goodbye to everyone to who’s fucking pizza is better.

ps
fuck pizza, i’m gunna miss mighty I just went and ate there for the last time :frowning:

I’m leaving to go to Florida today!

But then again I live there…

been there done that…ill take my Staten Island Pizzas…

You got a job lines up down there Afxtc