how is buffalo treating you?

i am moving out of buffalo, just want to see how many people has the same idea…

love it

on my way out

I dont plan on living here until I die, but for the foreseeable future I’m staying here.

Well since theres no live here for a little bit option I chose to move out.

I’ll be here while the gf is in school/until I find something worthwhile moving for, and in that case she’s coming with.

I’m moving to follow a skiing related career choice. If it wasn’t for skiing, I would have no problem with staying around here.

I’m moving in from Rochester, and will move back out after a few years.

where’s the “already moved” option?

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:6,topic:29409"”]

I’m moving to follow a skiing related career choice. If it wasn’t for skiing, I would have no problem with staying around here.

[/quote]

Where are you going? :frowning:

And I’d like to leave when I’m done with undergrad. I’m not all that impressed with the education I’m getting at UB, so staying here for grad school isn’t an option.

[quote=“redrum,post:4,topic:29409"”]

I dont plan on living here until I die, but for the foreseeable future I’m staying here.

[/quote]

:word:

My wife and I are both making good money with good jobs, nice house, just had a kid, and we’re in the #1 school district in WNY. We’re not going anywhere.

When did you have a kid!?

buffaloain born and breed, never leaveing. the more snow the better!

This poll fucking sucks.
Who plans on staying somewhere till you die?
When I retire I’m fucking traveling and going places and hopefully dieing in a most awesome fashion.

Will I be staying here for a while >10 years?
Likely.

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:12,topic:29409"”]

When did you have a kid!?

[/quote]

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27909

3/27/2007 at 8:13pm to be exact. :slight_smile:

halfway out dis bitch

Moved here a few years ago for school. I’m very happy here now. Some day I’d like to live somewhere warmer, but for now I’ve got a good job, the fiance has a good job, I’m going to a good business school for an MBA, and I’m generally really happy with the city and the culture so I’ll be here for a while. There’s a good chance I’ll die here too. Just hopefully I’ll get out and live elsewhere in between.

Yeah, I might move somewhere warmer in the long, long term (like after this kid moves out), but for now my plans are here.

been here all my life…

moved to tampa for 6 months… didn’t like it, came back. Haven’t been happier. Lots of things went up for me once i got back. Also working at a great job. Shitty job was one of the reasons i left in the first place.

IF i ever do decide to move again though… it will be west this time. Prob AZ

Arizona…great place to move I’m getting the hell out of here and going there after I get my master’s.