It's Official, I just booked my one way flight to Florida

I have been to Chicago, several times. Their pizza is ass. A native took me to a place with authentic Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. If I wasn’t starving I would have thrown it in his face.

melted cheese on his face would have been funny though. he would have looked like pizza the hutt from spaceballs.

In unison
“Pizza the Hutt!?!?”

You’ll forget about it when you discover cuban food. fried plantanes FTW.

good luck down there man, it was good becoming friends while you were here. pretty soon i’ll be in your situatuion too. it’s too bad that you’re going to miss donovan’s stag though.

I have a few actually, I love working in retail sales and there are actually 3 malls being built within 25 miles of where I’m going to be staying. A good friend of mine is a manager at Banana Republic making alittle over 70k a year after bonus’s right now. So I can expect close to that range of income if that’s the route I decide to go. I already have 7 years of retail experiance 3 of which in management.

Never met ya, but you seem like a cool dude. Good luck :tup:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Definately gunna be hard taking off from a city where I literally know everyone when I go out. To knowing maybe a handful of people :frowning:

I’ll be out thursday if anyone wants to try and kill me one last time with drinks.

It’s all gude, making new friends down there will be fun anyways :tup:

Oh and that reminds me i need to make a TITS thread for thursday :tup:

Uhhh… Do you know how many pizza places there are around me that are NY pizza places? I meet more people that are from NY/Penn etc then I do original Floridians. Anyways goodluck w/ the move man. FL is def a great place to live until you get your car insurance price haha. Hope everything works out for you.

good luck with your new bathroom.

i hope everything goes well though forreal.

:tup: nice man…i thik it will be easier down there moving in with malibu and eric instead of going by yourself or with a GF. u party just like that. 9i can see it now every night will be booze and poon…every day will be sleep and beach. Your gonna love it man… good luck and please dont come back…nothing against you i just hate seeing ppl leave and fail @ it. Stay there in be succesful young grasshopper

are you moving in with Hender down in florida?

why move 1000+ miles for that, when you can just hang out with Beckington?

:gotme:

Goodluck Keebler. :tup:

yep

Sorry beck already been through most of buffalo, lol Brian knows what kinda life I live up here. I go out 5 nights a week getting hammered meeting women(anyone thats ever gone out with me knows I’m always up for a good time). It’s time to runover a new city. Ya greg I am moving in with hender and josh.

Thanks everyone, I was saying good bye to people when I was out last night and people were in tears saying goodbye. It just sucks watching everyone getting so sad.

There better be snaked on this mother fucking plane or I want a refund :slight_smile:

no…it’s to early for snakes on your mother fucking plane. gotta wait 9 days for that.

seiously, good luck in FL. I have 5 friends that moved down there…and they love it. But one moved back already because of homesickness and another is coming back to take care of her kid. (haha she got knocked up down there) so 3 are still down there. Make sure you let the board know when you come back for vacations and stuff. :tup:

Ohh I will, at least 10 of the people I met through here are moving down there within the next few months too so I think tamparacingforums.com is the biggest forum down there right?

I’ll still come on here and post random dumb shit like I always did, but hey that’s why theres an OT right?

and there better be snakes on my mother fucking plane and if we crash sammy better get eaten by a shark while I float on one of those pull the string and you have a boat things lol.

everyone better come out thursday, I wana say g’bye to alot of you.