i thought

good, i dont want snow, let it bury all of you people in the sticks :slight_smile:

Damn i wish i was there we didnā€™t get shitā€¦

why do you want snow? i want spring and warm weather so itā€™s not unbearable to be in a garage and so that i can actually drive my freaking carā€¦

Eh, i like it(i donā€™t know y) plus i can drive my car in it with no problems so it doesnā€™t bother me, now if i had something in the garage or a runner i would hate snow, but for now.i like it.:bigok:

hahah i have a huge ass lawn to remove tree stumps, re-leveal the entire back lawn, put a wall around the pool, and then lay new grass. id much rather be doing that then plowing

u truly are a retard arent you? remember that stupid fucking ground hog, comes out on the second of feburary every year, rumor has it he will say if we will have early spring or 6 more weeks of winter??? well he said we would have an early spring and the jackass is wrong cause its snowin in march. Yes i have a TV u dipshit, yes i konw it was going to snow today. hence thats why yesterday i got ready to go plow first thing this morning. soo please stick ur thumb up ur ass and go fuck urself :slight_smile:

that is my weekend job hahahahaha

Go cry somewhere elseā€¦:blah:

6 more weeks of summer? :rofl: :wtf:

oh wow, ur on par with burnyD and comebacks, go smoke some pool u fag :greddy:

oh sorry i had a typo, please please please forgive me!!! whatever u do, dont throw cans at my car!!! and ill take the tint off the car soo i dont get in trouble!!

heā€™s a little slow

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

ooblackss=OWNED lately

how the fuck do u figure??? ur an idiot, go put ur dick up burnyds ass and attempt to give him a reach around

Heā€™s part of your clanā€¦not mine:stick:

god no!!! the only clan he is apart of is fat man goign skinny losing hair on his head clan!!!

weak