IC: 2003 350z Track Pack

There are plenty if S14’s out there worth 12K.

I mean, if I’m not mistaked, you’re firm at 9K for a heavily tracked high mileage stock S14 with a stock SR with some megan exhaust parts, correct? If that’s worth 9K with a tracked chassis and very few chassis mods, then why couldn’t a mint car with more mods be worth 12K?

CSK’s car is easily worth close to that for the same buyer who would be interested in paying 9K for your car. His car is mint, literally, inside, outside and underneath, never tracked, with possibly one of the cleanest S14 SR swaps I’ve seen. That swap looks literally OEM with the cleanest wiring I’ve seen. On top of that, his car has low low mileage on the chassis, and even lower on the motor. The clip it came off had less than 30,000km on the odometer. Along with his other parts, HKS, GAB, Sparco, NISMO, Mishimoto, MB’s, etc…with more being added to the list everyday. The car is MINT and in its previous life was an automatic and wasn’t abused in the least.

So, by the same token that says your car is worth 9K STOCK, then his car easily worth 12K, right?