Heated/Power Leather Seats
Navigation
Factory HIDs
Factory 18" wheels
Rear Spoiler
6 CD in-dash changer
Nismo S-Tune exhaust
Jim Wolf Technology POP-Charger

Everything works, car is clean and maintained better than probably necessary.

Was never a fan of the newer Zs, but this Color combo with these options is defintely really hot…car gets serious attention and im sure would be a blast for track days too :tup:

$19k or make an offer.

I’ve seen it.

It’s hot.

Buy.

nice car…

-vouch-

sweet Z

someone should buy mine first though. JK, not a hijacker. The blue is real hot!!

GLWS

dbl post

nice car…

-vouch-

Gorgeous :tup: GLWS

nice car, for anyone considering a z they are definitely worth it, one of the most reasonably priced sports cars out there.

i still miss mine, i got HOSED on it when i sold it. even though i didn’t lose money when i sold it, i only got 14k for it over two years ago with similar miles to this one! stupid winter

Seconded only by the LS1 F-body :wink:

Nice car, GLWS

nice car always wnated one

I have always wanted this exact car but alas I still wont have it because it is $4000 over my budget.

I just bought a track edition with slighty more mileage nismo cai nismo exhaust and spoiler, hid kit too for 15800. Nice car but a tough sell in feb.

yea the prob with other Z’s prices is they started out at 26 …your car new was prob 30…the sticker on this was near 38.

Touring models are definitely nice and cozy. If you think you’re taking a hit on price for yours, mine is way worse. Roadster touring’s sticker was in the low-mid 40’s

yeah i’m not arguing your price at all, it’s a decent price. just wishing i would’ve waited so i could’ve gotten more for mine or just kept it. anyway glws

word - doesnt seem like a good time to be selling anything.

awesome car and i know it was taken care of.

shawn got kicked off of tool academy last night, so… BUMP

God that show is so stupid. BUMP.

Hot color.

shawn is the fuckin worst.

tiny should be booted for havin a fat GF.