FS: 2003 350Z

VERY MOTIVATED to Sell my 2003 350Z. I bought it from a family member so I know the car has been very well maintained previous to me.

Car is dark silver with orange leather interior. I believe performance edition.

Also has New Full Nismo Exhaust (4-5 Months old and I have stock exhaust also), Injen Intake, B&M Short shifter, INGS Front Lip molded to OEM bumper just installed 1 month ago (also will give the Original bumper but needs little fix at corner). Only use Mobil 1 performance synthetic oil. Services done professionally either at Nissan or my Honda dealer I work for.

Car currently has 114,000KM on it. Car will come with stock 18" wheels with the Potenza summer tires. I have Rays Race Rims 19" not sure what I am doing with them.

Asking $22,500 OBO…Car will come with the performance upgrades. Please email me at toocams@yahoo.com for any questions and for pics. Here is a link to pic at Cardomain.com

^were you the one with the gunmetal TE’s?..

If you are parting out, pm your best price on the nismo exhaust.

Cheers,

Yup that was me…Would rather sell the car as it sits now but if something changes I will let you know.

-2cams

How much You want for Rays Race Rims 19", and can You send me some pictures of the worst one.

Motivated Seller…Price Drop to move before Winter

$22,500 OBO

Please email me with questions or for pics.