03 350z with some nice mods for possible trade,

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2003-Nissan-350Z-with-nice-mods-W0QQAdIdZ424781071
I’m doing an interest check to see what I can get for my 03 350z Touring package,Canadian car,no accidents and clean title. It currently has 148xxxkms on it and runs and drives like a new car.Its the touring package so it has the bose stereo system with heated black leather seats.I’m the third owner and have almost every maintance reciept from the day it was purchased from the dealer. I have added a few things to the car which are;
Exterior, Siebon Cw style Front lip,side skirts and rear valances,Tb spoiler and oem style hood.Cf roof wing,cf intake duct.
Lighting, 06+Oem headlights and 06+LED tailights Engine, Tuned with cobb accessport Sprint booster sensor Motordyne 5/16 isothermal plenum spacer kit Cold air intake with an AEM dryflow filter
KJR light weight crank pulley
Exhaust, RS-r Gt2 exhaust magic flex pipe back ,Nismo r tune headers,megan test pipes with o2defouler,megan hr y pipe(Will come with stock cats)
Suspension, Hsd HR (True style)coilovers Spc rear camber arms and toe bolts. Wheels, 18x9 +20 Axis widetracks with a 120mm lip at all four wheelsFront tires are 235/40r18 pirelli p6 and rears are 255/40r18 ,Falken Azenis rt615all have about 7/32 of tread left.
Asking $18,500 certified and etested I think that’s it but I could be forgetting somethings.As I said before the car runs amazing and shifts just as good too,I drive this car with respect and I do not beat on my cars,it has never been tracked or winter driven,oil changes aredone every 3000kms with synthetic oil.I’m in no hurry to sell this car so please save the lowball offers. Car just past etest back in february with pretty much zero emissions,willing to test it again for a serious buyer.Can be saftied as well.
Exhaust in pictures is not the RS-r

Open to trades for other Japanese cars like RX7,S14 240sx or s13 coupe,Toyota supra,300zx you get the jist,or try your trade!!!

seen this. Great car.