2003 Nissan 350z Performance Package Coupe OFFER!!!

Hello, I have decided to sell my Redline Red 2003 Nissan 350z Performance Package coupe. It has 108,000km. 6 speed Manual Transmission. It has a clean title. This car is one of a kind with black leather interior. It has a Bose sound system. Oil changes had been done every 5000km with full synthetic Royal Purple. It has been tastefully modified. It is a very fast car and the software has been tuned with Osiris Rev Up. If you feel the car is too fast for you I have the stock ECU and you can always change it back. I bought two ECU’s just in case. I am also including TMPS sensors. I also changed the old halogen headlights with OEM XENON headlights off a 2008 350z.

Modifications:
Osiris RevUp Tune
Full Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust System
Stage 1 Exedy Clutch with lightweight flywheel
Lowered on Tien Suspension
Nismo edition front bumper
Nismo strut bar
OEM Xenon Headlights

$12,995 … I’ve already knocked down the price from $14,995. I want to sell this car as soon as possible so I can buy my new car.

Price has been dropped for quick sale. I am buying an Audi S4 and I need this gone.

PM me for more details
Happy Holidays!

KIJIJI LINK FOR PICTURES: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2003-Nissan-350Z-Performance-Package-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ550329720

LOL@If the car is too fast for you that made me chuckle.

LOL what? some people cant handle it