IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

When all else fails bang on it with a mallet. Undersized cam bearing, are you for real?

I am not puzzled at all. I can tell you exactly what it means. You are a stupid fuck (hack) and have no idea what the hell you are doing.

When you put your car back together “extra” parts/bolts are NOT A GOOD THING

Nah stock GM TTY bolt will be fine. Better yet use your old set you stupid fuck.

If you don’t know the answer to this question why the fuck are you building engines

You sure did :tup:

LOL you really are a stupid fuck. First off you have no clue what the hell you are doing. When I first stopped over your shack to check out your Procharger install you had all kinds of vacuum lines off and you even had the supercharger bypass valve disconnected. Did you ever think you ended up with bad detonation and a blown head gasket because your car had composite gaskets (not MLS) and your car was seeing 11psi on the dyno on a relatively warm day. I believe me and Chuck both told you that 11 psi was pushing it on a stock bottom end, with non-MLS gaskets and that 1 batch of bad guess (low octane) could ruin your day. I am also positive that me and Chuck both told you a few times to get a larger pulley. I find it funny how Chuck has tuned his car with no problems (which does make more power than yours), and also this customer: http://jandjspeedshop.com/images/C6/

So either A.) Chuck doesn’t know how to tune or B.) You are a stupid fuck

I think 99.5% would pick B

I can bet he didn’t have the “right” tools to measure and even if he did it wouldn’t matter. LOL at the sending the tranny to Six Speed Inc comment. You should’ve done that in the first place.

I think you should let John Kroll work on it again. Maybe you can lose 1st & 2nd along with 3rd & 4th.

lol… stupid thread…

go chuck…

option C: this guy is the king of sneaky and has 123718946985768hp, because he has mastered a level of physics that the rest of the world wont be at till the year 384,719,238

^ owned!

omg i posted before jesse… just saw that…

jesse > this thread and the lurker…

Im going with B btw.

epic ownage ? lol

and the race hasnt even happened yet !

In

:rofl:

the stupidity of the OP is fucking awesome

lol the red 98+??

Yeah that dude is pathetic he runs slower than stock LS1 times

When I was there he was running 8.9s :rubicant:

I see that you boys must have your fingers in the pot too. How badly fucked up was this car when it finally came you your shop? I’m sure you can tell us, please share. Him and his buddy joe mondi. http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35738&highlight=mondi

i cant believe there is no much hate over who can toss more money into a car and get down the track fastest.

that is super easy… auto, stall, nitrous, ls1… 10’s… but its more fun to have a clutch… i’ve yet to hear any numbers from chuck… maybe this year he’ll get his act to the track

its just stupid though. It seems like this guy is just sitting around building a car so that he can talk shit to other people. how lame.

agreed

How fast you get down the track doesn’t make you cool though.

exactly

OH MY GOD

john kroll you are fucking dumb dude.

i personally can ATTEST, AGAIN, that the car was in perfect running condition when chuck was done with it. although, he STRONGLY recommended to put a bigger pulley on you IGNORANT jackass.

we have a good laugh at you all the time. you belong on the same catagory as sponger, maybe even worse you hack.

i especially appreciated the time you “introduced” yourself to me at duffs after i had already met and had conversations with you numerous time at chucks. chucks house; where you proceeded to pull THREE GEARS at WOT in his fucking NEIGHBORHOOD you ASSHOLE. oh, then at duffs, you then put your hands on the PLUG FOR MY MAF, and go “WHAT DOES THIS DO” as you UNPLUG MY MAF ON MY RUNNING CAR YOU IDIOT.

you have to be one of the most mentally challenged idiots ive ever come across.

oh and good luck with chuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

after he embarrasses your ass, i want my piece you dipshit

:lol::lol:

This proves you shouldn’t own a fast car.

wow … fucking wow …

to further prove this idiot’s stupidity, he couldn’t even figure out the username box was not the box one types in their email address