IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

if your still allowed on this site for screwing everybody over and you get this, and your cars not broken down because of you and jasons inability to fix anything right, come spring time im ready to embarass your ass in front of everyone on this site at lancaster or NYI you can pick.

ibtl

whats ibtl?

nothing…

but good first few posts :tup:

I want hundreds of people on this site there laughing there asses off when I smoke that bird

k cool

keep up the good work

:bloated:

LOL, ok even if u win… you still look like a fucking retard by this

chucks car is no joke, what do u drive and whats done to it?

lol…this should be good.

eh… there are a lot of challenges “at the track” that wouldn’t work out well at all… then its a best out of 3 because someone wants to go from a roll… and then it never happens.

yay for more of that.

Ahh John Kroll, nice try buddy. Did you find somebody to acutally get your tune right? After you tried to ‘do it better yourself’, fucked it up then tried to blame me? BAWHWHA Dipshit. I know the real story to don’t try and snow ball me with your bullshit. 3 Different motors later LOL…Good Luck PAL!! You’ll have to race a few people before you can even START thinking about lining up next to ME! You think you can just sign up and start calling out the big dogs? I don’t think so. Its not cheap to race the firehawk and you’re too much of a retard to figure it out.

I’m shaking in my boots.:ohnoes:

Oh is this that fat guy with the procharged TA…I was running faster then you with my bolt on LS1 at Lancaster :lol:

I agree with you 100% but when I read that I totally that about F & F

Brian: Hey, wait, hold up! I don’t have any cash, but I do have the pink slip to my car
Jesse: Wait, you just can’t climb in the ring with Ali 'cause you think you box!
Brian: [points to Vince] He knows I can box! So check it out, it’s like this: If I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect!

^LOL nice

im laughing my ass off at you

oh boy good luck to ya

http://www.criticsrant.com/Images/criticsrant_com/Movie_Good%20Luck%20Chuck/GoodLuckChuck_poster.jpg

:word:

so has one of these “call out for a first post” faggots ever beaten the first person they called out ?

i dont just mean on NYSpeed, i mean in the ENTIRE HISTORY of the internet

Jesus fucking christ, what does this kid drive anyway.

And Chuck can you ever hook up? Seriously…Its soo much power. Poor tires never stood a chance.

haha, nice post john.

I saw the pics the other day. Looks nice:headbang: