Calling Out

1. 1995Z2d8- because I hear you have a fast El Tee Juan

2. Woody- because I want to make sure you are keeping my old car in proper shape :stuck_out_tongue:

Anytime before 9-11 because I will be out of town til 9-28.

oh snap :ohnoes:

drove by your house earlier, ride looks good :pimp:

Thanksā€¦I was gonna call you out but you would have to unbolt the blower, unhook the nos and jam a screw driver in the 1st and 2nd gear synchros and we will go from a dig :stuck_out_tongue:

O and I get 5 cars

tomarrow night, mighty, 10ish?. i would prefer a 60ish roll, cuz apparently i dont hook up so well in 1st or 2nd anymore :stuck_out_tongue: but whatever you want we can do. game on :slight_smile:

Oh snap sonā€¦we need some asian bitches painting lines on the road. Jam, Haenzel, Danā€¦will you wear skirts and carry rattle cans?

ā€¦waits for kyle to get the f bod mentality

iiiii dono, from what i hear woodys cars running pretty goodā€¦kyles gonna have to have a good fbod excuse for losing

Iā€™m sure kyle will stop by walmart/autozone and get a new heads cam package before the race.

He said ā€œSick Broā€ yesterday, so heā€™s starting to change overā€¦

noā€¦I said SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

At this point I am unbeatableā€¦dont you guys know anything about the transmarobird or LT1 or 1LE!!!

I am to the point where racing is gay but I will humor all of you with your slow cars and give u a chanceā€¦I also throw revs at school children crossing the streetā€¦the 12 yr old boys idolize and the 12yr old girls go for a rideā€¦DOMESTIC POWA FTW.

:lol:

Thats the best part.

Donā€™t forget to register on wnyfbody.com :lol:

I already am sir.

LOLā€¦the powah of the LT1ā€¦converting import drivers to domestic thugs one at a time!!!

o noā€¦thats where you are wrong my lt 1 bro!

I was a domestic thug long before I was a Ri(er :stuck_out_tongue:

and before that I was a German Autobahn loverā€¦

My toy cars as followsā€¦

Age 16: 1986 Porsche 944

Age 18: 1989 Mustang 5.0 LXā€¦stolen and replaced with 1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Age 20: 1991 Nissan 300zx TT

Age 25: 1989 Mustang GT 5.0, sold and replaced with 1989 240sxā€¦sold and replaced with 1993 Transmarobird.

lol oh boy

Some nice runs tonight!!!

Very good timesā€¦lolā€¦I ran out of gas on the rematch with woody after u guys leftā€¦:smash2: Vids will be up tomorrow I would imagine.

:tup:

who raced and who won???

details!

i heard woodyā€™s whip got its bugs worked out :ohnoes:

well the other fbods got taken down by kyle. however there were all kinds of excuses when kyle and i went. we had a good 1st pull but instead of shifting into 4th, he shifted back into 2nd. i was about 3 cars ahead at the time i think, hard to tell when youre in the lead though :slight_smile: so we tried to go again, and his fuel kept cutting. so we got off at an exit and he ran out of gas completely. spent half n hour getting him more gas, and had one last run. mid 1st gear i killed a spark plug so that was that.

i would say its fair to say i beat him on the 1st race. i dont see mad fbod top end catching up to me in 4th gear. meh, whatever. it was fun none the less.