2 fbody kills...

Out by the EH mall meet we run into a z28 with basic mods. Says he will lay the smack down on a certain uncle ben’s hatch, (not kevin/dan). He only wants to go from a dig, the hatch is on super shitty old, beat street tires… they wern’t falken azenis, some other kind of falken. After much confusion, they go from a dig, twice. Even with no traction and a clutch that slips like crazy, the hatch puts busses on the fbod. Second race i lined up to the far right, without even launching, i start reeling in the fbody he shut down as i was at his rear bumper.

Went back the the EH mall, expecting tons of excuses from the fbod driver, but, he was actually super cool and chill, gave the honda driver a handshake and said, “good race” :tup: to him for sure. Can’t wait to see more of the hatch.

Driving home from the city in the sti (with about 400+ lbs of band gear in my back seat/frnt seat/trunk), i see a newer gen trans am with chrome fender flares weaving in and out of traffic, i slow down to wait for him. The speed limit is 55, he is cruising at about 70. I pull up next to him and downshit into uptimal rev range, he looks over and laughs at me, then his passenger looks over and gives me a :tdown:… I am still in like 4th gear and they aren’t getting on it so i shift back to 6th, thinking they aren’t going to hit it. As soon i i do, they get on it. They get a good 2 car jump on me, as i have to downshift again. I start pulling them in hard and give them a little toot of the old horn and a wave as i pull by them. They both seem to be pretty pissed off. I figure that they may want to run again, so i slow back down to sixty. They stay WAY back. I slow down to 50. Still wont pass. I slow all the way down to 40 in a 55 and they STILL won’t pass. Ah, the walk of shame. I drove exactly the speed limit for the rest of the drive, and they never even came close to me. :rofl: I didn’t get a look at the badging, but it definitely sounded like a V8, but what do i know…

hahah pwning the fobodys :tup:

Whats better than 2 F-bod kills in the same post???

Yeah, I can’t think of anything either…

three fbody kills?

a menage of some sort…

your stories would totally be way more better/bad ass, if you actually killed their drivers, but decided to just dump the bodies at the side of the road…cause it wasn’t worth it to move all your drum equipment around.

or…

forced them to have sex with each other.

that 97% of fbods are slow? lol

:tup:

if only I still had my SS…:meh:

:bsflag:

but there on the road running how bout u

lol, nice kill newman

lol stfu

its not my fault u dident buy the SS joe

iam happy with my pos 4dr auto thank u

interesting. good job beating up on slow pos fbodys, damn them stupid rednecks, arrrgh

i am not saying all fbods are slow. just that they all suck.

It’s amazing how many people bought those cars that suck for 35 years. You would have thought word would have gotten out how bad they are.

You should spend more time tightening the rubber band on your Elise than beating up on F-Bodies. I mean really…

:tup: to making up kills

haha, i’m obviously fucking around here… i provoked one race i guess, but only because the guy was driving like a jackass. The other race the kid was hating on civics.

LOL. And i didn’t make up any of this. The hatch kill was witnessed by 10 people. And the sti is not slow either… It’s not fast, but it’s not slow… High 12s-ish.

not only can import drivers make up good stories, they can do it while humping each other’s leg! :tup:

haha, OMG, you are so right.

it’s not my fault the tears are running down your cheeks. It’s probably your parents fault.