? for the fbody guys

why are we all such assholes??? why are we hated on so much??? is it because its easier to get parts cuz they dont come from japan?? im tired of feeling the hate becuse of the car i drive. discuss.

Its this forum…

It makes for good drama threads…If we all liked the same cars this forum would be boring. :lol:

nope, its all over

Its actually not…

Goto Orlando area…fuelsluts…and that whole Fbody following is huge…not to mention the street scene…

Go to any major city in Texas…racingfreaks in Dallas…

The Fbody hate is huge in Buffalo :lol:

Oddly enough any where that acutally has a decent street racing scene Fbodys are not hated…

You surely don’t help your own cause.

then maybe its just you :slight_smile:

Who cares. As long as you like your car, thats all that matters. Well to me atleast.

No care…

Cars = not a cult following there is no “cause”

I bought this car because I liked the performance aspects…nothing more…nothing less.

Find me a car in the same price range(23k new)…with the same power…that runs anywhere close to what my car runs with bolt ons.

People associate the person with what they drive. DSM owners are cheap, Fbody owners are cocky, Honda owners have Napoleanic complexes, VW owers are uppity… That’s just how it is… I am sure if you drove something else, you would contribute to that brand/make of vehicle having a bad name…

Hopefully

or people could learn from my example…because I have a low 12/high 11sec car for $1500 in mods if that much…

What if i had a honda w/ DSM drive train?

Then you would be cool and I would worship you…

i would too if it were RWD

You sir have asked the million dollar question. It’ s probably because of the idiots that shoot their mouths off that we all get a bad wrap. There’s going to be assholes driving every make and model car out there. If you know 2 people that drive an f-body and they are both dicks then naturally everyone that drives an f-body is a dick, right? Personal experience --> leads to the formation of a stereo type.

I think RuBiCaNT hit the nail on the head with his post:

well get on yor knee’s… luv

drop me a line and i will inform.

I bought my car because I wanted a car that was already quick right out of the box. As rubicant said there’s hate towards all types of cars…I think people hate on fbods more harshly than on sayyyyy…VW’s is because fbods win races and VW’s don’t.

What ends up happening is the import…sorry…small(er) displacement motor…(politically correct) crowd feels as though they can “keep up” with the traditional means of making power and being “fast”. So the first thing they do is go and callout one of the traditionally faster cars, i.e. fbod. When the fbod owner says…thats a waste of my time, the small(er) motor guy takes offense, and eventually finds some way to come back with a kill story on a different fbod. Now the fbod owner is in a pickle…do ya run em and risk the embarrasment? Or hold your ground and keep talking shit. Well…this is what creates 17893 page threads.

I agree that the buffalo scene has an abnormal amount of fbod hate. Maybe its the economy, maybe its the climate. Because generally fbods are not driven in the winter, whereas a front wheel drive car can be driven in the winter.

‘Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, I’M COOL, fuck you’

:headbang: