The cars that nyspeeders hate the most

well i was driving on the 90 today and got to thinking it would be a good idea if there was a page in the off topic section that listed the cars that we all hate the most.
p.s. what really got this train arolling is i was passing a p.t. Loser
p.s. anyone that is driving a p.t. loser is very lame and they fail at life.
p.t. loser is the car that right now i hate the most.

everyone hates the new cavalier i mean cobalt SS the most from what i have seen

i hate
vw beetles.
any car that begins with the word “grand”
with the exception of the grand national.
cobalts (ls)
sunflowers

Anything that has a hot dog on it

fixed :deadhorse2:

that is one car that i’ve to dissagree with the colbalt ss super charged with it’s wing i kinda good looking…note i said kinda good looking it would be a major upgrade from the piece of shit that i got right now

tauras’

i believe in plural form, it’s tauri…and i’m with ya there.

i also hate harleys, hatches, and z’s…what gay cars.

amen!

the bodies on camaro SS’s with the LS1

i just can’t stand how they look. SHOs have more attitude in their lines, and that’s not saying a whole hell of a lot

F-BODY’s i fucking hate them. Slow,ugly,shitty 10 bolt,shitty mullets,shitty handeling,shitty interior,shitty owners,shitty car!

Anything more expensive than I can afford. :rant:

Specific cars?

That 300zx painted like a cow. I know I’ve said this before, but please die and take your car with you.

most fords and cheap ricey imports

umm fbodys shitty handling coming from someone with a cougar

The Subaru Baja actually pissed me off. I would have bought one instead of the Xterra and saved a few grand, had a better handling car, and a car better on gas…

…if it had fucking side air bags! Why the fuck didn’t it have side air bags?

clueless

and i agree with tauri.

Amen brotha … but more so the drivers … cause there junk is ALWAYS broken (domestic DSM) … soo all they do is waste bandwidth with their F-Body on F-Body drama

^lol

go away noob

Dude where are you from cougars are the mo frappin shiznaz man. They handle like they are on railz and run 10s stock. HATER!!!