? for the fbody guys

:lolsign:

a lot of them are tools

like anything else, doesn’t mean they ALL are

Personal experience

Personal experience right here

“my camaro has a 1978 350 (even though its tbi :smash2: ) but its really a corvette motor, because its bored out to 7.0 litres :smash2: ) or, “my 1992 camaro rs 305 tbi made 280rwhp, i had the dyno sheet, but i lost it, and it was all with an N/a setup and no spray”, OR, I just bought a 1989 firebird 305 tbi 5 speed, and its pretty much stock, but its good for low 14’s high 13’s”, OR "Its a 350 tpi, so basically its a corvette in a different body :rolljerk: "

Im not a fan of f-bod driver if your arrogant, think your car is the fastest thing alive because you only street race luminas. Its all denepndent on the person, if yuor cool and you like your car, but know its limits and dont act like an arrogant ass, than yeah, ill like ya, but if you run around and shoot your mouth off like the people i know have (as stated above) Its the bad people that give all f-bod drivers a bad name. I actually am very good freinds with some cool f-bod owners.

I was the coolest guy on the planet last summer when i had my Maro

because how many import owners slap a body kit and a fartcan on a car and suddenly think they own a 10sec car that can beat anything?

Like already was said, there are retards that drive every make and model of car.

They are all jelous of our amazing gas milage :lol:.

13’s for life biatch…

where in my post did you read the words,

AND THIS ONLY APPLIES TO F-BOD OWNERS, not honda, vw, mitsu, audi, bmw

Like i said in my post, its the bad people that give the rest of them a bad name, i thought majority of people reading my post would be smart enough to realize i was talking about the f-bod owners, and only the f-bod owners because that was the question dirtye30 asked.

guess not

thats what u get for thinking.

:biglol:

hows teh new T/A runnin?

15 mpg of V8 powa lmfao. I love my car but the gas is killin me. TTops are soooo badass though.

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/01.18.01/gifs/mullet1-0103.jpg

word, t-tops are like the girl who swallows instead of spitting

thats why im looking to get an affordable fixerupper 300zx turbo, and if not that, a conquest with a sunroof

Werd. Go 300zx TT. those are badass. Conquests are sweet too…but ttops are where its at.

Yep, stereotypes. Don’t forget that Saturn drivers are gay and SUV drivers are agressive incompetent soccer moms.

Part of it probably is also that LS1 F-bods are fast, cheap, and respond well to mods so there will naturally be a lot of haters. Hell, if IIRC a moderately driven 6sp LS1 F-body is better on gas than my Jetta. What’s not to hate?

EDIT: Yep 2002 Z28 EPA 19/28. Same as what I see in my lighter vehicle that’s 2 seconds slower in the 1/4 mile. F-body’s suck. :tdown: :stuck_out_tongue:

dirty i think you rule.

I <3 F-bodies, maybe I’ll own one someday. :slight_smile:

REX???

Best Post In Thread

fuck t-tops…hardtop 4L