? for the fbody guys

true story, I knew him then

Joe Dirt,Mullets,down south.

Pretty much.

i <3 my t tops too. hardtops are for people that can afford a tubed chassis and full cage to reinforce teh roof. ok so it seems most fbod hate is toward dat der ellis juan. not so much the older ones?? when the concept comes out will that be hated or praised??? cast your votes!

:word:

it probably started as a result of suburban rebelion to all things traditional. Camaro’s are american. They are established. The kids want shit that’s new. bottom line.

seems to me tho, alot of people who feel the need to be tough in real life get a car that they think is tough. A fast fbody is definitely tough. It is loud and grizzly. A fast civic is cool or awesome, but never really badass. So in the sport compact scene you get people who appreciate engineering and finesse. But then you get people who just seem confused. These are the guys driving cobalts, but really should have gotten a camaro.

:lol: :word:

hahaa, nice sig.

i don’t know. :gotme:

maybe … its because every post you guys make, in response to something, someone better than you says…involves terms…such as;

bro, dude, yo, faggot, gay, gay fag, sick, bitch, ass, bitch ass, i’d kill you, i wish i could punch you in the face, ass beating, butt sex, tribal, skinny bitch, twerp, nimrod, wieght lifting, homeboy, dude bro, shrimp, kick your ass, lets fight, dick punch, v8’s, badass, homo, word/werd…etc etc.

^^hahahahahah

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i’m with beck

Pffffffffffthahahaha :rofl: :lol:

oh it’s funny because it’s true. :eyebrow: