hey .......

hey my name is kris and yes i drive an F-body. Its seems we are not liked to much on this site but thats fine. I like all cars i have no preference as far as import or domestic as long as you built it and the car moves out your cool in my book. I drive an 87 TA. Its fast im not gunna lie but i am not going to brag it is what it is. i would list what is done to it but theres just too much and i dont feel typing it all out. any way thanx for reading and i hope to race some of you this summer…

Here are some pics…

If thats actually your car…

siqqqqqqq

what kind of camera did you take those pics with

hot car!
and

welcome :wave:

wow, sick motor dude. welcome

Hes got dat der tree oh fihve, wit dat tooned port injection over der…

Nice car.
I think ive seen it at lancaster speeway. :gotme:
but anyways,
Welcome/Bienvenidos aboard

its is my car and thanx i dont know whats rolling around this site as far as speed but i hope to find alot of fast cars.

theres alot of hate in general lol, most of the time all in fun, a fast car is a fast car

now i just wish my car was fast :frowning:

hey Kris… we have the same name :wink:

welcome

any dyno numbers or track times?

no i havent put any numbers on it and i wont untill its complete…i just cruise the streets for now

what is left for it to be complete

there is no hate on f-body’s here…just a cpl ppl

nice car man

welcome :wave:

nitrous… and i am buying 2 brand new carbs cause the ones on there suck ass …

lol, there is actually very little car on car hate around here. Most of the stuff You see is just pickin, joking, leg pulling, etc.

Looks like You’ve got a fair amount of work into her, glad to see it.

Always love that generation of the TA, or even better - the GTAs

Nice ride :wave:

Sick bro, welcome to the site. My name is Mike and I drive a fucking sick 86 IROC with a motherfucking 383 in it. It’s pretty sick and it gets me the ladies if you know what I mean. :wink: Anyways we camaro guys here like to have monthly DISTURBED listening meets/GTG/parties so I hope you can make it out. Enjoy the site and dont mind the import faggits, theyre just mad cause theyre slowwwww :mamoru:

I’ve seen this thing, its beastly.

Always loved 85-89 Black/gold TA’s.Welcome aboard

D