hey .......

Nice…I think I have seen this car rocking around Lancaster area before.

There are quite a few fast cars on here, many many quick cars, and a couple ridiculous fast cars. I am sure you fall in one of those categories. But everyone is pretty cool.

But there are rules…Import Drivers are not allowed to talk to Domestic drivers unless it is yelling and arguing about displacement :stuck_out_tongue:

So I shouldnt even be posting in your thread. :lol:

:tup: to another auto enthusiast

:wave: sick lookin car, welcome!

First off, welcome to the site, nice ride :tup:

Second off, your gay, get outta here go sell ur broken down 650rwhp 12 second bucket of a cobra, buy your import, put your 20" plasma with xbox in it and sit in ur driveway and play ur candy ass benny banananassssi while i drive by your house makin all kinds of racket and disturbing the peace. leave us V8 muscle enthusiasts alone. seriously GOH

*This is no hate on imports, just hate on 87foxgt for making fun of me… end rant…

*Edit- just saw my myspace :tup: if its true but i think your pulling my chain again so goh…

:wave: welcome.

What what brand & size of carbs. you run now?
what size blower pulley is that?
do you run a pullied water pump or an electric water pump?
and is that an E-vac system on your car or just a breather?

Nice ride.

call BS. this looks like our friend back again posing as someone else… of course i could be wrong … … …

Howdy welcome.

What do you have done?

Mmmm… boxy. :slight_smile:

welcome

i ve got 2 holley 750’s on it and its making the car lean out…and so i am putting on 2 brand new super demon 850’s. As far as the blower its a B&M 250 megacharger and i ve got a CSR electric on there …its tits, keeps the car nice and cool. the evac system is real , full evacuation right through the headers.

BS huh … thats fine to say …im sure there are some duche bags that claim to have a fast car and dont, but i asure you i do, my cars the real deal

he’s not a troll, i actually assisted with putting the engine in.

but for real this car is rediculous. blown 502 with juice = :ohnoes:. And everything is brand spankin new

i really can not wait to see this all finished up, interior and everything.

it sucks, i have a brand new bike and its still not the fastest whip in our circle of friends :cry:

thanx shrives

cool cool :tup:

yeah, thanks shrives for blowin up his spot… :lol:

i know right …

scary lookin engine bay, looks pretty fast, welcome aboard

i wana race u foo

:slight_smile:

fine with me thing is thou i only from a dig not that roll shit, thats not racing

fine with me :)…

track in spring … im down like yo mama (lil drunk)…biut im down>:)

Track yea we could do that or we could do my way on the street for some $$$$. i mean if that small block can handle it wouldnt want to hurt the little guy.