Cavalier FTL

Nothing much to see here, I was on NFB this weekend and saw this monstrosity in front of me. I won’t insult it, I’m sure someone else will. You can’t really tell, but the owner was giving me nasty looks from his side mirror.

Haha. Sorry if you are on here… but then again, if you are, you should probably leave.:hay:

edit: Yeah, that badge says “turbo”

saw him getting a ticket on NFB a week or two ago, then he later caught up to me and snarled (best way i can describe the look)

HAWT!

People still think those bodykits look good?

I think it’s the 4" dual exhaust tips and turbo badge that make it ridiculous. The bodykit is regrettably accepted as the norm when it comes to idiotic adolescent automobile applications.

I’ll take two.

I thought that too. But at the same time, I dont understand how people still put big ghey bodykits on anymore, they havent been “cool” for like 8 YEARS NOW! I would think even the average 17 yr old ricer STILL wouldnt think that shit is cool. Fuckin kids these days…
As much as I hate the look of them, it makes tastefully modified cars that much nicer. Not to mention I KNOW EVERYBODY gets humor out of riced out shitboxes. I know my life wouldnt be the same without them…

Hah, awesome

it is boosted thought i see it every day he lives in NT

:picard:

lemme guess… faster then your civ?

:mamoru:

In a straight line? No. TURBO D HOLLA.

At auto-x? No. AZENIS HOLLA.

At the track? No. RELIABILITY HOLLA.

orly?

he’s racing on hopes and dreams

Cavaliers are so fucking gay.

lol
boosted cav’s

60 miles or 60 days…
whatever comes 1st.

Lmao +1

I miss mine though. Thing was a beast.

I saw one on Colvin yesterday with a body kit and park bench spoiler. I got a good laugh out of it.

that explains it

I think thats the one I raced. Its slow.