hey .......

:cop:

street racing is :gay:

Funny thing is i am a CJ major ā€¦ yet i will still go to the track its just im not exactly legal there yet, that why i like the street , no lights no mistakes just run it and go. i will eventually be cop but for now i can still break the ā€¦ correction bend the laws a little bit.

Did I just read that on NYSPEED? I like this guy!

Its not gay because of tickets or the likeā€¦

Its gay because a lot of the time you will be putting other people at risk, especially in a car like yours. What happens if you go off the road and into a house and kill a family?

first of all i wont race on a busy ass road, so that i would avoid putting some one else at risk. And going off road and in to a house i must have forgot that happends every day right casue all houses on every road are right next to the road i must have forggot that. when i road race the people i am putting at risk are me and the other racer. and as far as me i know what kinda risk i am in and so should the guy i am racing.whats to say at the track i lose control, and crash and my scoop comes off my car in the crowd killing some guy . the what if what if story could go on forever. You can street race safly its not that hard. i mind what you say but unfortunetly for me the track wont let me race. I dont have all the proper ā€œequipmentā€

a big block with nitrous and a blower who wants to run on the streetā€¦some how i dont see you ever getting traction.

Why not. You just run an ajustable 4 link with coilovers and a spool rear end,( and slicks of course) and i think i can put the power to the street

i would like to know what the bb really has done to it.

i dont mind tell everyone
Block: 502, H-Beam rods, J&E pistons, All ARP hardwear throu and throu
Heads: 119CC dart pro 1 Aluminum, Intake 2.25, Exaust 1.88
Cam: Complet roller set up comp cam, lift is .714/.739
Intake : B&M 250 megachrager, with soon 2 holley 700cfm super carbs
NOS: 2 systems linked both NX hitman ( i wont say the shot but its not kids stuff)

I have benn building this car for 5 years i havent skipped out on anything i not hear to gloat or fill my ego i just like to race.

welcome Nice care :wave:

Did you go with 310 or 325cc heads?

oh snap! I like this guy already! lol

also Iā€™ll just toss this out there nowā€¦

NYSPEEDS fastest Streetcar 2007? :gotme:

BBC > *

nice motor, horrible shell. i hate that year

^^ hey slowpoke stfu

w.e.

streetracing is fucking retarded. I cant wait till someone from this site flips over and diesā€¦

KAT congrats you already have a sackrider!

hey vq http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:hYr3b9EgHNS8EM:http://www.christinesflowers.com/blog/archives/how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

lolol

should be fun :tup:

im hardly track legal eitherā€¦ just tell them u run 12s and dont have nitrousā€¦works for me :gotme:

as per pmā€¦ heres some picsā€¦

heres what the car looks most the time:

this is wats under the flapper:

to answer your question they where 310cc but i had them ported by oddy to 320cc
and form what i hear fastmofo your ride is no joke either