hey .......

DAMN MAN NICELY DONE! its so rare to find a nice f-body driver most guys put a 350 and some spray and say their fast. no offense to the f-body guys but you know its true.  anways nice car

theres alota nice clean f-bodys around here… with a variety of setups. most are nice clean cars… although some guys like to break their balls… lot of fast cars…

thanks tho :slight_smile:

im going to have to get over to my car and take some better pics the ones i posted kinda suck

that is one sick bus bill

thats my daily :slight_smile: :pimp:

hey i still make more HP then u haha…shut up about the torque

if u were to bench race…what kinda numbers would u put urself in… trap/power wise… looks like a 1000hp capable setup…

well bill i would put my car in the 2000hp range, thanks for asking

isnt ur car engineless right now?..

:slight_smile:

foo

I got a heavy CubanCrisis feel off this as well at first. But after reading some later post looks like he came with back-up this time. Or K.A.T. is someone else and a real person, we will eventually find out.

nice sounds like u got a nice combo on your hands. And my ride has had its day. Been sittin on the bench lately.

Well atleast my shit holds together :stuck_out_tongue:

:biglaugh:

nice car KAT

we have no proof of that, its been out like what twice this year :lol: for all we know its been blown up for months thats why u dont come out :lol:

Nice car K.A.T my buddy has a nice 87 TA also :tup:

you’re a fucking idiot :bloated:

kat’s the real deal. he’s a good friend of mine and a solid dude. i’m actually surprised to see this thread because last i talked to him he wasn’t interested in signing up for this site.

and i’ll gladly sack ride him because his car is ill as fuck. i’m thinking turbols1 and kat will be the race of 07.

kat i’m glad you’re car is finally about done. we’ve been waiting a long time for this.

ive talked to him thru pm’s and he seems like a cool dude… car should fly too…

of course he could be someone fucking around with us…but it sounds like he’s for real… :tup:…

im happy theres some more real fast cars that want to come out and play in the area… im interested to see what this thing can do :tup:

seriously, he’s for real. i helped muscle that 502 in with shrives, and i spent many an hour bull shitting with him in my garage while he worked on it.

kat rules, and i can’t wait to see how his car runs next summer.

i think i know who you are. Did you work at Derrick corp for a while in shipping? If you are you had that hatch that everyone made fun of, and always said how you never even touched a bolt on that car while putting it together. The only thing that pisses me off is people who ride a car they didnt build, granted there are some circumstances.

HA your right thou we will soon find out, but unfortunatly thats not for a few months, but ahh how time flys…