hey .......

i was there a few nights while this was taking place.

car is for real. dude is for real.

I thought that car looked familiar. Welcome dude! -SAK

Are you friends with Pelow with the saab? He was telling me about this car and that you joined the board

:tup:

welcome kat!

-jam

man holy crap lot of shouting

anyways nice car man![file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg](file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg)![file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg](file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg)

are u trying to post an image on here saved in ur computer?

:tup: Welcome aboard.

Nice set up :tup: for no bullshit.

yea i am i work with him hes a cool dude.

sick.

cant wait to roll out this summer. Seems some people think ur full of shit. but some people are fuckin gay. anyways for those of us that have seen the car over the years we are glad ur finally ready. Now kids can run up 2 u and ask for rides in ur “stock 305” “with open headers.”

Thumbs up 2 a sick ride, and a kool dude to go with it.

and fuck off to everyone that disrespected the car.

thanx rob.:tup:

lookin good. was fast before i cant wait till this spring.

randomly met this kid at a bar in fredonia, this thing is the real deal

welcome to the site kat.

i remember meet you john but the rest of the night was a blur.  i want to see your car send me some pics.

unfortunetley the car is sold boo hoo ill becoming out with something new for the summer

you sold the car damn whats ur new project? or is it :snky:

either a crtch rocket but ill be sure to sign the back of my licience or another stroked small block in what though who knows

cool maybe we can ride and cruise togeather this summer