FBod vs. Honda Shootout

The idea came across my head after reading pages and pages of worthless drama over the last month first between Chuck and Kevin and now Beck and Sherm so why not have a shoot out…

5 FBods Against 5 Civics

One Roll & One Dig (Preferably Track)

I know this will never happen due to cars breaking and the unwillingness of some to meet up.

This all doesn’t have to take place at once…once the 5 cars from each respected group are chosen we can go from there and see who races who.

I was thinking:

Hondas:
Kevin (Layzie)
Bill (Mindless)
Beck
Scott
XXXXXX

FBODS:
Chuck
Badass
Sherm
Jeeves
Myself (Since it was my idea…lol)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Good fucking idea.

:tup:

and that XXXXX should be Sean/Shawn (i think thats his name) with the turbo’ed integra, in uncle ben’s.

Yeah I seen a black turbo teg the other day which I believe is his…hey the more the merrier…I also forgot about kingsario…lol…I might have to withdraw…even with the:snky: I might be too slow!!!

its more or less bad azz racing minus 1 vs hondas :lol:

we would need onyx to tape this.

even if the hondas lost…the video would be classic.

Doesn’t have to be set 5 0n 5 but definately has to be an odd number and 7 would probably be the max

damnit can’t this wait? fuck it version 2 later :gotme:

Maybe we can have two brackets…slow fbods and hondas 5 0n 5 than fast fbods and hondas 5 0n 5…lol

ehh, just do it heads up
we’re estimate matchs and see how those races go, then tally them up. do some mix matched races after that and when everyone pretty much races everyone that is within reason, we’ll tally up, fbody wins vs honda wins.

Maybe make a rule so nothing just fucked up that you get only one chance per run, so don’t fuck it up…

than I say loosing side takes everyone out for a nice bite to eat at denny’s or something and try to enjoy yourselves :gotme:

Then onyx can make the video and all the dick riders can circle jerk :tup:

Word 5 on 5 unless we can get 7 on 7 but thats the max…we can draw names out of a hat unless members from each side want to race someone specific…races dont need to take place at the same time.

Point System:

A half of a point will be rewarded to the winner of dig and roll. If one chooses to forfeit a dig or roll than the other team will be rewarded those points.

All races must be on videotape to be valid…we will need to set speeds for roll racing ex. 50-120MPH…the dig would preferably done at the track so heads up 1/4 mile.

yep i guess im buyin slicks and suspension soon. and maybe sum snky always have to have snky.

how about some love for the slower n/a civics :frowning: hehehehe

ummm, there is no integra in uncle bens. And there never will be.:tup:

too bad you guys are pussy and do it driveline vs. driveline , instead of car vs. car

matchup vs. stock v6 firemarobirds?

:gotme:

choda should be on that list

chodas a fox bod not an fbod, psshh import f00ls :stuck_out_tongue:

i know that… but i dont see why it would really matter, hes fast as hell

the drama is mainly the fbod owners…fox bod owners are usually pretty cool, aka, jesse and choda, and others

lol do Honda vs Domestics…