4/03 Meet and Cruise

Good morning all. The upcoming weekend is looking mighty fine for now. Sunday is going to be in the high 40’s and sunny. I was thinking of meet somewhere else this time…maybe Como Park instead of Mighty. I would also like to see Bladz make an appearance this time:snky:. I am gonna bring the dv cam so we can make some videos to post. Let me know whos in…and I was thinking with day light savings…it gets dark around 730…we can meet 3:00-3:30 but thats not set in stone.

man i really need to get my car fix, need to come out and chill with you guys.

Yes.

bbq?

if someone brings stuff for it, ill bring dogs and buns. someone bring chips/ dip. someone bring drinks.

ill get the drinks.no alchol though

im in and could bring some shit for the bbq

BBQ would be titties!!! I can bring dogs and buns, ketchup etc…need to know whos in fo sure to make an estimate on how many…

i’m down, but i won’t be able to show until like 5:30ish

Ok, well you can bring food. Ill just enjoy :wink: Last time I brought like 25 dogs and they were gone pretty fast.

Thats cool…we should still be there…

alrighty sounds good ;), i’ll swing by around then

Hope Fox87 stops playing with his dick and gets that KB completed:biglaugh: so he can make an appearance…

i will be thurr

im down and im sure i know a couple others that will be.

we finished his kb install yesterday along with various other goodies, he doesn’t have too much left :tup:

Awesome!!!, how does it sound? Is it drivable or does he need to get it tuned first? Have not spoke to him in a long time.

its not drivable yet, he has no tune for it. he still has to yank the tranny and get the input shaft taken care of, which is the only major project he really has left. then she’ll be drivable :slight_smile: once thats all done he has a few small things to do but he’ll be able to drive it. i can’t wait til his car is done!

i need to get out of the house. maybe ill cath a ride with someone up there

want me to pick you up on my way out there?