Crazylt1, Evilsrt, Letitrip........

I heard you were all up at mighty last night talking shit about me and trying to beat up on a buddy of mines stock 98 Cobra. So now I’m a “bench Racer” and I’m slow huh? I called people out ONE TIME, went out that night, had a scare and said fuck it to street racing. Not that I have to explain myself to any of you fucktards, but when I said I don’t race on the street anymore, That’s my choice. If none of you can accept that… Go Fuck Yourselves, I dont have to prove anything to any of you.

I said I was done street racing, I never said I was done racing. I"ll run you all from a dig , Sorry for you pussies who cant hook, or have traction or tire issues. Me and my Buddy Brad (who you also said was slow) will be at the track on Sunday, come get some

And as far as the shit talking behind my back, I’ll be at mighty this week if you’d care to do discuss it in person…

oh snap :eek:

:jawdrop: :ohnoes:

i :heart: Jesse…I give u props for keeping it on the Track

oh boy, gets the popcorn for this one.

hehehe…hes in his angry voice…runnn bitches run

did you just call out a neon?

hahaha…angry voice mode in full effect

if they want to talk shit… then why the hell not call them out?

I was just kidding… I thought it was the cool thing to say.

LOL

uh oh…

Snap…make another funny vid of you yelling at people and than make them go to bank to pay you $$$ for talking shit behing your back!!!

I heart you.

Dont know about the other two but your name never came out of my mouth last night, so I would like to know what I said. If i got something to say i’ll say it to your face, so dont ever say I was talking behind your back. I dont know anything about the stang, first time I ever seen it. As far as I knew it was just another car in the parking lot.

Jesse what track are you going to?

We’ll see

I know where ur comin from Jesse :tup:

i was there and letitrip dident say a word about you @ all. why dont you get you story straight and stop thinking everyone wants a piece of you… LetItRip is a non drama person. only time there was every drama is when someone said they would race him and dident like 3 times in a row. he then got pissed. ive know the kid for a while and hes nothing of a shit talker @ all… Chill the fuck out dude

oh boy!