Crazylt1, Evilsrt, Letitrip........

i like how this is in kill stories lol :wink: :tup: jesse

well if my word means anything to u, i am friends with letitrip and hes not a shit talker he wouldnt badmouth u jesse but its definatley gay how some people cant respect that fact that u wanna be safe tho, i’ve had my share of close calls and i also dont like goofing off on the streets, risking all the money i have invested in my car all for a short thrill, not worth it…

mike

I say DO it!

Ya I have no idea either what you are talking about. And I’m pretty sure I didn’t hear EvilSRT say anything about you either. The only time your name came up was when you friend Scott in the Cobra was telling me about your car, and how it is fast, and he said I should run you. The only thing I said was that your car seems fast, and I told him that I heard you didnt street race anymore. Thats all I said, so I dunno what else you heard.

That was the first time I met Scott in the Cobra, he is my sisters friends boyfriend. He was a real cool guy, and even though I SAID it would be pointless for us to race, HE SAID he wanted to at the end of the night for the hell of it after he had a close race with another car. So I dunno how that is considered “beating up on him”.

i met evilsrt once and he deff doesnt seem like a shit talker what so ever. but this aint my drama, jsut contriubuting what i know

Yeah I also know EVILSRT…doesn’t seem like the type to say anything :gotme:

I was there the whole time, scott was a cool guy we made a couple of runs towards the end of night, then he wanted to run CrazyLT1 just for fun before they left, but if it helps out at all I heard no one talking shit.

who was the source that told muscle there was shit talking? :gotme:

damn the drama

First of all you chill the fuck out, second of all stay the fuck out of it.And further more how would you know if anyone said anything, Isn’t it tough to hear when you got Letitrips dick in one ear and Sn8kbites in the other???

The kid Scott who drives the Black Cobra called his brother who happens to be a technician at my work and a real good friend of mine and told him what was said. He even told me their User names. So unless I really underestimate the kids phsychic abilities, something was definitely said , cause they even brought up the bullshit about me not wanting to street race anymore. And the terminology “Bench Racer”. Scott had to ask his brother what Bench racer meant, So I know it didn’t come from his mouth.

Its sandy in here.

jesse evisrt crazy and letitrip are all chill relax people i really dont think any of them would talk shit about u in front of ur friend.

get out of his vagina then.

People who base their anger and outbursts on hearsay always make asses out of themselves. You shouldve just talked to them on a personal level like a man and asked them straight up instead of blowing up talking shit in thread.

I don’t really know Jesse, but I don’t think that is his style…

Jesse I’ve never said two words to you in my life. I’ve never said anything to anyone about you, ever. Your source is wrong. Sorry dude.

hahaha, nice

uh oh, cover your ears. his whiney “angry voice” in that mustang kill video gave me cancer

anyway, proceed.

Check your PM Bitch

lol @ your pm.

You’re gonna make it a point to find me?

Are you going to give me roses?

might as well post it for all to see :gotme: