Crazylt1, Evilsrt, Letitrip........

oh here we go.

ehhh, im gonna keep it private for now. but i will tell you this, his reply to my reply was fucking hilarious.

Does anybody remember that show ‘The Renegade’? Thats going to be muscle50 on me I guess :smiley:

have you ever met jesse. this is one of 2 people on here i would strongly advise you not to fuck around with…the results would NOT be in your favor…:lol:…

jesse’s actually a real easy goin funny guy…its when people say stupid shit is when you see the ugly side. unlike most people, he doesnt just talk…

Wow … Really dude … do you even know him ??

I guess you just like to add on to the drama … real grown up

We are on an INTERNET FORUM…and you say this.

And yeah, I think I have met jesse, he’s a cool guy in person, but his internet threads are annoying and he sounds like a meathead.

Like I said before, proceed :stuck_out_tongue:

Tool

you’re all tools :lol:

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

i would strongly agree…

chris…i’ve know you for a while…and i like you a lot bro. But i would strongly agree not to get in anything with him.

i have known jesse just about all my life. He is like my brother and i have seen every side there is to see…

he is one of the greatest people you will ever meet. HE would drop anything to help you out if in some sort of bind. But there are some sides of him you don’t want to see. Like turbo said… jesse isn’t one to just talk shit online…

all in all…this drama needs to end before anything stupid happens.

Nothing is getting out of hand. I just added some drama to a thread that started off as being drama and all of sudden im the asshole.

i’m not saying ur an asshole at all…but anything anybody says that has some sort of smart ass remark to it is gonna just keep adding to this giant bubble of drama…eventually…the bubble will pop and shit will just get outta hand

that’s something that i’m trying to prevent from happening

edit: nah not worth it.

Muscle50 I was there when your name was brought up, all that was really said was that it sucks that you don’t bring the car out anymore because of how sick it is. At least that was all I heard, there was no bench racer speak to my knowledge. The people that were talking about you were people I’ve never met before. Crazylt1 already stated what exactly he said and evilsrt is speaking the truth about not saying anything.

I think you are taking this a little to far out of hand be even posting about it. You have a sick fast pony and people just want to see it out more often that was main jest of the conversation.

His pony is really nice and sounds amazing… But i dont think he should let anything upset him especially from people who he would murder in a race. Its just name calling, need to get over it man… Unless they got in your face and said something then i would understand

well 100% of the people that were there vouch that no one said anything out of the normal and that there was no shit talking. u need to not be a snap case over little pettie shit like this thats not even true.

Everyone take their tampons out and settle it at the track…simple enough.

like Stealtth said, evilsrt’s a good guy. i couldnt see him talkin trash

Maybe the 3 of us should be in a line-up so your friend can point us out, because I think he has the wrong dudes. The 3 people you have accused have denied the fact we have said anything about you or you car. I dont know what your prob is with me. I wouldent even know you if I saw you on the street, I never said two words to you and the only time you talk to me is when your starting shit. I havent ben around for two weeks and today was the first I’ve heard that you were not racen on the street. Please grow up and stop acting like a little kid and drop this shit because you are getting no where with the 3 of us

letitrip, you march 6th bitch tell him what you told me the other night :stuck_out_tongue: jk

Have no fear, the fire extinguisher is here…

Whoo that was close. http://www.fire.london.ca/images/extinguisher.gif