Crazylt1, Evilsrt, Letitrip........

Just breathe jesse, and look at my avatar…

LMAO

Whoa, look at the anti-jesse bandwagon. wtf? He’s one of the better people that You might meet off of this forum.

:gotme:

its not anti jesse. its just the guys accused aren’t the type of people to shit talk.

How do you know how many people have you actually met off the board so far?

:tup: this whole thing is bs! i could possibly see if you were up there and heard it with your own ears, but it is hearsay and is RETARDED! this should have been handled in a better more mature way instead of posting it in KILL STORIES. there is no kill story here… just an out-of-control ego.
I’m around these guys sometimes more than i like (jk)… at mighty they dont talk shit about anyone, they just want to race, they can care less who is there or not there or who is racing their car or not. i can honestly say they have better things to do than talk shit about you or anyone for that matter… get over it… it’s nothing and it shouldn’t have ever been anything. if anyone is shit talking right now IT’S YOU.

11dy4, duh

Ya see it’s morons like you that make threads like these DRAG…THE…FUCK…ON, with your stupid two cents. So here let me spell it out for you since it seems your unable to comprehend. When you call somebody out, what Section do you call them out in??? Hmmmmm I’ll give you a hint(CHECK THE KILL STORIES). I called them all out after I told them why. It was discussed that they didn’t say anything and I accepted the fact that there was probably nothing said. I let it go a while ago, so unless you got anything educated to say , Shut the fuck up, cause all your doing is stirring shit up and pissing me off

:mamoru: GTPWANNABE is a gurl

fixed

:eek:

now that the drama is gone lets see some damn races

I think people just get their jollies off seeing Muscle50 get upset.

stirring shit up is what started this thread…and for something educational hows this?

If Muscle50 likes drama, then he starts a thread based on hearsay.
Muscle50 started a thread based on hearsay.
Therefore Muscle50 likes drama.

I didn’t want problems, and last time i checked everyone on this forum put in their two cents too…not just me! Glad you’re over it now though… now EVERYONE can sleep at night and not worry about this anymore!
:tup: to seeing some racing

You don’t know me, and you couldn’t be any more further from the truth.

What does logic have to do with this??? Go figure out some proofs and stay off this forum.

:lol: :tup: to being over it

now line them up at the track

your logical statement insn’t valid. You are using the FALLACY of affirming the consequent…I guess when you tried to use Modus Ponens or Modus Tollens.
just messin with you GTPWannabe!:biglaugh:

edit:ah shit, never mind…was gonna add my 2 cents, but it will just add 2 pages…

glad to see your not so serious :tup: to laughing

omg LOCK THE FUCKING THREAD…Jesse already said he was over it until other people started making stupid comments

“PEANUTS, POPCORN, COLD B333R HERE, i <3 MUSCLE50 T SHIRTS!”