calling out the firehawk

felt like joining the bandwagon…

roll only… boosted ls1 on boosted ls1

after we hit the dyno

or dig at track

oh snap :ohnoes: :jawdrop:

ok bill one race at a time hahaha and im first

:tup:

sweet :tup: firehawk has been MIA for a while now, hopefully it will be back soon i wanna see this go down :tup:

:lol:

btw,call spinaz for this sat plz… thx

FUCKING RELAX RETARD. Ur car wasn’t ready this weekend, it wasn’t ready last weekeend,

FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

FINISH YOUR SHIT FIRST!!!

I’M NOT SAYING IT AGAIN.

GOSH.

chuck can i borrow your blazer tonight?

YOU need to relax. i didnt know my clutch was slipping until 1.5 days before the dyno. htf was i supposed to predict that? relax

because every other day you have some new leak, drip, blown hose, slipping clutch, hole in a manifold, etc etc. Get all the bugs worked first before you start making call outs and everything else.

Did Somebody PEE?

do you realize with a build to the extent of mine, these are perpetual issues, and the car will never be 100% rock solid? especially consdering the short amount of time the cars been out. not to mention my setup is basically a prototype

its not as simple as putting a cam and nitrous in the car. my car is basically overhauled, and theres always going to be something. its not like theres these problems, i fix them, and there gone. its more like, i fixed a problem, heres a new one. i fixed that, heres a new one, fixed that, heres a new one. etc. etc. etc.

THIS CALLOUT THREAD WAS INTENDED AS A JOKE BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS CALLING OUT CHUCK. I MADE IT IMMEADIATELY AFTER TED MADE HIS CUZ THERE WAS LIKE 4 OF THESE GOIN ON AT THE SAME TIME. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I NEED TO MAKE A CALLOUT TO CHUCK ON NYSPEED WHEN I SEE HIM BASICALLY EVERY OTHER DAY? UGHGHGHGH RELAX

the only difference between your car and chuck’s is the procharger and turbo. And aside from the lack of fuel, chuck’s car hasnt been down since it came out. You have a build motor with a turbo on it. Its not like its a full out pro drag car. All you did was build a motor and add a turbo, thats not an overhaul of your car.

And yes bill i know this isnt some serious call out. But the fact of the matter is you need to worry about getting your car all straightened out before you worry about racing people (which you do all the time).

:tup:

jeeves, again…the car gets fixed, and gets in great running condition (minus dyno), but then something happens again. fixed. something new. solid. broken. is it that hard to understand?

everything in the engine bay is new. has a little bit more complex oiling system. prochargers easy/nicer because its self-contained. turbo cars burn more oil. have to deal with those issues. my forward facing headers cause nylon fittings in my steering shaft to melt. had to figure that out, and fix that. my car being the first, “out of shop” car with this setup, i had to figure out how to prevent hoses from blowing off, on my own. having a fucking shitload of preturbo backpressure, i have to fix leaks, leaks that procharged cars dont have to worry about. i have …hmmmmm lets say 10 flanges i have to have allll lined up, without even a hint of leakage…not easy to do. i have that backpressure blowing out thin sections of the collecter, which, while SHOULDNT be an issue, but is due to poor quality, i have to fix. i have to worry and deal with gaskets blowing out, not lining up, not sealing. i had a fucking wheel fall off, i had axle seals take a shit. ive had to make an exhaust, on my own, twice. i have to deal with a custom made fuel system. i had to figure out, on my own, a coolent system, pcv system, and more.

now u may know more about nitrous than me, and straight up ill say it, i dont know much about it, but dont pretend u know more about FI. I KNEW this was going to be a headache going into it. I KNEW i was going to get a NOT so complete kit, where i have to figure out alota stuff on my own. i knew this setup was new and was going to have its issues. i got it because it will be worth it. i liek the feeling of a turbo car. when it comes to turbo vs procharger, while both are effective, and straight up, procharger is proven and very fast, turbo is 2983503216x more complicated and has 23409237x more issues than procharger. PROCHARGER IS, bolt on the kit, fill the unit with oil, clamp all the shit up. issues with procharger: belt slippage, sucking fan wires thru blower. procharger is a tried and proven company that has made its revisions that has made their system basically flawless. blower, u dont need to worry about exhuast, oil, rerouting coolent system, etc etc etc
I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THESE REOCCURING ISSUES. HOPEFULLY NOT TO THE EXTENT AS OF LATE, BUT ITS NOT AS EASY AND RIGHTY TIGHTY IM DONE.

stop acting like you know it all.

im done with this rant… ILU JEEVES…

relax

I just LOL’d all over the place. :rofl:

bill im not acting like i know all. All im saying is you should worry about getting the car running right. And i dont know much about turbo setups, but to say you will always have problems is a little nuts, and if that is the case then i dont see why it would be worth it if you always have to fix problems.

i just want you to get the car running right and actually have it out at 100%

:word:
jeeves kind of does know what hes talking about :gotme:

whats the point of having a fast street car if you gotta fix stuff all the time :gotme: you should already be set to get a good car doing that needs little maintance

so do i :frowning: :confused: :hang:

so do i

again,i plan on making the car 95% solid… ive found i HATE working on the car,just want to drive it. but im still in the early stages of the setup. HOPEFULLY, after i fix this clutch, get the car dynoed, and do somehting with the tires, all ill have to do is learn to drive it at high-boost.

but even chuck has his problems…and for the extent of his build id say he has one of the most solid cars around. but he had to deal with: blowing out dipstick, tires, ssbc shit, having the blower rebuilt, overheating, broken valve spring, almost broke trans, sucking fan wires, and more… this stuff is always gona be setting us back.

this is why, when i do a vette, it will be simple. build the motor. simple nitrous kit. done. FI is a whore but i love it

yeah the firehawk call out i could see as joking around but then why makethe other callout thread calling me and a whole bunch of other people out? i know youre eager to run and all but you know youll never hear the end of it if you go out and race and your car takes a shit or you lose to someone that you should have beaten because your car is not set yet. all these little BS things are bound to come up but if it was me i wouldnt be making any callouts until my car was in A1 shape and i know i could pound on it consistently at its max without having to worry about any of that stuff.

just food for though :gotme:

get it all set and then come out on kill and pwn everyone :tup: