IMPROMPTU 350Z MEET - FRI. APRIL 20th

Perhaps it’s time for me to say something. It was never my intent to create such a stir. And I appologize if I’ve contibuted to that. I made the 3rd post to this thread asking a very clear question;

I never got a clear answer after a subsequent jokingly banter return except a post saying "350Z’s Only :stuck_out_tongue: "
When it was later followed up by something about being OK to come but not to park near the 350Z’s, I took it at face value, accepted it for what it appeared to me and bowed out out of further. I don’t need to be told more than a couple of times that my attendance is not wanted.
Although it’s now apparant that, for the most part, most posts were done in jest. I cannot readily know that nor read anyones mind to truely understand your humour. How could I? I’ve never met you before nor have you, me. I’m actually one on the bigger jokesters in some of the other clubs (moderator on www.MX-3.com) I belonged to.
I can always wait til there’s an organized TNC meet where all Nissan makes are permitted. I was still planning on the Dyno Day on Sunday anyway (weather permitting) since it appeared that all makes were attending that.
Again, my appologies for openning a can of worms here. It was never my intent. Hopefully I’ll be able to meet a few people on Sunday. Cheers,
John :slight_smile: