CALLING ALL 350Z OWNERS! :)

church and i are having an informal mini-meet this friday, march 30th …

yes, i know it’s last minute, but any 350z owners who would like to join us we’re most likely going to meet at commerce gate, probably at around 8 or 9 and cruise around for a while :slight_smile:

edit
okay, just so we have some definite information to avoid confusion or waiting around aimlessly, i will be there at 830 pm and probably hobo around for no more than 1 hour.

COMMERCE GATE UNDERGROUND PARKING LOT - FRIDAY MARCH 30TH - 830 PM to 930 PM :slight_smile:

where in commerce?? I might come by…

sixty how dare you not invite me hmph :stuck_out_tongue: doesnt matter if i have a Z or not lol…

^ yes it does matter, you wont be able to keep up with us.

I’m in

The underground parking … make sure and drop by if you are in the area.

No worries, you can still show up!:slight_smile:

okay, i’m not even going to bother making a list of people going, but our 350z mafia will be there :slight_smile: where’s noodle?

oh, and blade … I GUESS you’re invited now that church let you in … so feel special :slight_smile: haha

^hahah,
Noodle is going away for the weekend!!!. I wanted to check out his SF’s too!:{

sorry ladies, i’ll have to join you another time. pimpin ain’t easy!

church, you’ll just have to oggle at the pics for now :stuck_out_tongue:

[/picturewhore]

^^^soo baller…

^^ dam bro, your wheels look so nice!:R

damn…I dont think I can get in that underground…I will try tho, if not I will just park upstair and walk down.:wink:

haha, is your z THAT lowered?

The car itself is not really that low…is just the front diffuser hang pretty low…

hey, were you driving west on hwy 7 at around 815-830ish?

yes I did…lol…just drove to dinner…

haha … i thought so … your front bumper sets yourself out from other z’s … i was going east on hwy 7 … i even tried turning around, but by the time i turned around you had 1 redlight on me, so i didn’t bother :slight_smile:

lol…My bumper is stock, only difference is the front diffuser…Anyway I will see you guys tonite.

By the way, you should have catch up with me easily;)

Rich, you might have competition. I’m calling my buddy with the greddy TT after this post hahaha

RICER