CALLING ALL 350Z OWNERS! :)

Wasn’t planning on coming… TWO TT’s?.. shit, I’m down!

Deja Vu…

that’s fine, ask your friend to come :slight_smile: i’m on my way now …

i’m always been a fan of gunmetal and i’ve always bashed gold, but i think those rims are THE shit!

great meet as usual guys … let’s use that vegas saying to apply to tonite …

“what happened in markham stays in markham …” :slight_smile:

Not a Z owner but i was down there tonight with chu at around 10 no Zs but i did see shorteaz’s car as well as a GT-R badged GTS above ground.

we were there for a while, but i forgot to check the time before we left … but i think we were there till 930 … did you check all over the underground? we were in the corner.

yoyo!

That was great fun :drivin
I goto play with a porsche boxster all the way home… he was a good sport about it, gave me the :R when we parted ways at Allen Rd/Eglington. heheh

Ya we were there for awhile, you probably just missed us. Where was shorteaz parked?..

:drivin

we saw shorteaz car as well when i dropped off gabe at CG underground …

btw … shouldn’t you be clubbing and getting meow meow?

^ I drove by the downtown strip, but I could not get in touch with my friends so I just came home…

you should have just waited for some young naive (drunken) girls coming out of the club looking for a hot ride to jump into :wink:

lol, fuk it. I have to be up by 7am, so I may as well get some sleep. hehe

it was nice meeting you guys last night. i was the guy with the g35… but it was parked upstairs. hopefully i’ll have in summer mode by next week and we can cruise… hopefully there’s no snow…

Turns out Rabbit was upstairs at kbbq, i’m assuming with shorty, her Z was parked about 10 spots from the corner. I went up with chu and we met rak-skyline… or whatever his TNC name was. He drove a red gt-r badged gts.

you guys and your 350z mafia. time for me to round up the skyline yakuza. lol

p.s. we were there too. but me and anthony were there a little later with our friend. rabbit met up with us and we also saw vlad and david. didnt see shorteaz though.

^LoL!

Hey just got my tints done, 30%! woohoo!

while i was leaving FX, I saw Grey GTR… I wonder if its anyone this forum?

Hey man,

It was nice to meet you as well, your G looks very nice.:R

Remember to post up those rotors that you were selling for your friend.

R:drivin

Thanks. Ill post them up later tonight

if its silver with white enkei rp-01 rims then i know the owner. its another customer of japanese imports. he just bought that a few weeks ago and been driving it everyday since.