Friday april 1st ( 780tuners meet)

Everyone is meeting at U.C at 10:00 P.M, supposed to be +12, me and 93vg30e are meeting up before that time around 9:15 (leaving at 9:45ish) at Southgate parking lot south of the busstation at the corner of whitemud and 111th. Just an idea if anyone wants to go see some cars, show up with a pack of nissans, it would be pretty cool. (represent n-e-c-c).

Hope to see some of you guys out there.

Ill most likely be there… With my car. :partyman: :cheer:

Negative on my part. I will be sportin the books for my Final the next day.

I may bring the van. I welded on a 2.5" exhaust on Saturday and beat an RSX-s tonight.

hahahaha. I would love to see then Van. I will be out and will meet some of you at southgate. Probably show up around 930 ish.

yea it would be pretty sweet to train it to UC, a van would be cool cough no seriously all jokin apart, the wheels and all my freshly painted parts (ex. bush bar and step bar) will be on. and will be looking BLING :E

Flavio the heck with the car and shine up the PATHFINDER and bring that ride out HELL YEA!!!

hope to see ya boys at Southgate

nonono…bring the car :slight_smile: i wanna see it, ive seen lotsa pics, looks really nice…:stuck_out_tongue:

The DW21 will be resting at home from all the things it went throught this winter, besides Im dying to feel a 0-100 acceleration in single digit seconds after 6 months. :E

yea yea… but i mean if you count cool factor… ok i got nothing… DAMIT now i need to buy a 300 twin turbo and kick you ass lol. or just bust out the rents 3.2 cl type S

are you going to show up at southgate early?

Dude, no matter how you slice it, a 9.2 second 0-60 isn’t cool. :E

The meet actually starts at 9pm. If you show up at 10 there is a chance people will have already taken off for a cruise by that time.

well then we gota re do these times… so lets go me and n_i_s_s_a_n240sx will be at southgate at 8:15 and we will be leaving at 8:45

there we go thanks for the info chrome

Dude, no matter how you slice it, a 9.2 second 0-60 isn’t cool. :E[/quote]
Its bettter than than 16 seconds 0-60. :lol:

Maybe, ill give you a call if i do.

I’m gonna go just to see Jared’s van :slight_smile: Not sure if I’ll recognize anyone, so come say Hi if you recognize me :stuck_out_tongue:

well guys ppl are ariving at u.c at 9:30 even, if we are rolling up as a crew, i dont really wanna be first there… i think we should arrive there around 9:15-9:30 if we do show up. What does everyone think? cause we dont want to miss the cruise, but we dont want to roll up and be first. common LATE entrance! haha my votes for leave meet south at 8:45-9:15 and the leave at 9:15.

Mike, if you’ll be there, I’ll show for sure, maybe with my wife and son.

Possible not comming now. I will see as i get of work around 9:30 ish

Sorry Dudes, Doubt I’ll be there.
-Later

Wicked. Make sure you bring them in the van… Conan O’Brien couldn’t write a better entrance to a car meet.

“This is my family. This is my minivan. This is my turbocharger… on my minivan.”

• Mike