Friday April 15th U.C. EDIT - MEET AT CALI 7:30 PM

Well its another hot day coming up cloudy and +14 with a low of -1 (i feel like a weather forcaster) i should be one, i hear they get all the chicks :cheer:

But anyways lets get a big turn out for friday and then everyone can tell me the stories at the bbq when i have to leave at 12 :!:

as for a meeting place lets throw out some places, Rob informed me we all were pretty close to geting parking tickets for being in that lot. leaving the meeting place namless (props for standing infront of your plate)

We were not that close but the guy did come over. I won’t be able to make this one.

You aren’t talking about United Cycle are you? We have permission to be in that lot…the only thing we have to ensure is that people aren’t being dumbasses in there. If you see someone doing a burnout or sliding around, just tell them to settle down and point at the dozen or so cop cars across the street. We want to keep that shit out of UC so that people aren’t afraid to bring their cars there. Nobody wants their car getting sprayed with gravel.

no it was the bp’s meeting place last weekend

Ill probably come out.

im coming!! for as long as i can b4 i party…

Im there 100%

No waking the neighbour this time. :lol:

I should be out… not sure what car I’ll be in though.

I should be there too, depending on whether I have to work or not. Looking forward to crusing again. :slight_smile:

Oh, and by the way, it sucks that Charles can’t make it out to any meets with his Skyline! Bit of a downer, isn’t he? :E

Oh, and yes wake the neighbors. I want to see. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Oh, and by the way - if anyone gonig to the cruise needs a walkie and doesn’t have one, I’ll have one to lend. I bought a set of 8KM capable ones today.

so whois all gunna be there and where do you wanna meet pre-thing? or just meet there?

Ill probably just meet you guys at UC . I work til 8;30.

i will meet u all at uc and i will be drunk.(im not driving i will be at the keg before that.)

I dont think it has been coverd, where is eveyone meeting, southgate, Bp’s???

Is anyone coming that lives on the south side other than justin???

byce i think everyone is just meeting there, as in no big meet and showup with all nissans… so ill prolly just roll with my bro… but we should all see if we can park around eachother…bryce u want me to bring ur beers to carlies? or u not gunna drink there… lol any of u guys can come if u want, this girls b-day she doesent rly care ahah, call me if u wanna stop by, its right by white ave so…

I know most of you didn’t like parking in the back, but I say park there again, 1st there will be space for the rest of us, 2nd make them walk to us!

Nissan OWNS!!

if parking in the back and nobody is over there all that has to be done is pop the hood on the skyline and BAM eveyone is there in about 8 sec flat

its JDM yo

Yup, like I said, make them come to us :l33t:

We should park next the SRT-4 guys…they need some love too. :smiley:

The back worked well - when everyone started speeding though the parking lot like morons, our cars were well out of the way.

yea seriously the SRT-4 guys are getting the short end of the stick, yea they may not not have the most tricked out rides around here but i mean thats no need to be hacking them like they do on the 780 boards