April 8th 780 again

I was wondering if anyone is going to come out to this one, after what happend last friday night,

Weather forcast is +13 and a low of +4

I will be there but dunno about the cruze to. After seeing the stupidity at last meet i might show up.

I have never gone on a cruise with the 780 guys, just cant trust some people’s driving. Show up for the meet, and leave before all the BS starts.

ill go but wont cruise. :roll:

im down for going :slight_smile:

We gonna meet somewhere before again?

The cruise is normally fine. In the three years we’ve had events this is only the third time something has happened. I’m sure that everyone will be on their best behaviour this coming weekend.

Im down for both probably, im still in the “showoff” phase, and i still need to find a hot chick to ride shotgun (is it still considered shotgun in a skyline??)

well its concidered shotgun in my 180 so ya i guess it would be the same with a skyline lol

If I put on a skirt and some lipstick, would I qualify?

After all, I do have the cleavage for it. :E

Sure that would work, I DARE YOU, hell I’ll even pay for your dinner that night

He he he…finally my secret will be revealed to the world! :smiley: I think it would be hilarious, maybe we’ll have to do that a bit later on this year. :slight_smile:

Depending on what time it is, I’ll probably be able to make it. Won’t be playing soccer in the field with my car like the guys last week though.

LMFAO!! Take tons of pix!!

Oh and Charles I think in your case its no longer shotgun, its gunshot now!! Either way, as long as she has some DD’s who cares where she sits as long as she’s in your ride!! :supz:

About a place to meet before, ya wana go with southgate again?

South gates a good spot, lets go there…dunno if my car will b ready? its in the shop getting the whole passenger side repainted and redone…cause someone sideswiped me while driving on a curve…lol (and he said it was my fault)…so yea hes paying for it all…so ill have a brand new right side of my car:D! hopefully done for friday, if not ill try to bring fx or z4…

How about we meet downtown.

Downtown eh, i suppoes that would be ok seen as we meet south side last time, i am game

Would bp’s be good on jasper, its not as far as kelseys

Justin if you bring the Z4 the pathfinder is staying at home :E

BPs is good.

LoL Bryce, lol but if i dont, ill just tag with you k? downtown is fine with me…what time does the meet start at u.c? around 9 again? if then 8:45 - 9:15 again?

8;45 will work.