Friday april 1st ( 780tuners meet)

I spoke to Jen, she says it’a go.

Your van it turbocharged?? I think I’m gonna come out!! lol

so agreed time is 8:45-9:15 at southgate? just makn sure.

Should work for me.

well just got back from cow town, cool trip. good to see things are still a go. look forward to meeting you all for the first time

Awesome Jared. I’ll be there at 9:00.

Come say Hi to the guy and girl in the loud gray 240sx.

• Mike

Sweet! I gotta see this, but it will have to wait until I get my car back from Speedworks.

Still aiming for 14s by the summer?

i will be there 8:20 is cool. we should meet up top on the upper level by the buses.

Oh ok we’re meeting at Southgate, haw haw… totally missed that. Southgate at 8:45 then?

• Mike

I’m going to a movie at 7:00pm but I should be able to make it to UC around 9:00pm or so.I want to see the van Jared.

I’ll bring down the D21 power house…Got a little suprise for you all to hear! :phones:

2.5inch…straight through…0 to 60…in 4.2…gears. Go Will Go. :E

I heard alot of bad things about doubledown…i dont think i’ll be saying hi :partyman:

So Southgate mall at 8:45? Good stuff. Southwest parking lot again I’m assuming.

Hah, yeah I’m a real badass. 160lbs of pure RAGE.

:stuck_out_tongue:

• Mike

Great meet guys, hope i dont have another like that again. Pics to come…;… :?

crashes, tickets and accidents. what more could you ask for!

pretty nice meet at u.c, big showup… im damn sad that i hit that red light b4 calgary trail and missed the rollup with all the nissans…:(… but good showup lotsa cars, yeah flavio what happened? u hit that rsx or sumn? i saw sum pics on 780 tuners… im pretty surprized how many of you nissans came to southgate, that was awesome, hope to see you all tonight.

I saw a few pics on 780tuners. That’s a nasty little scar you go there Nis240. (If that is your white 240 that got it’s driver’s fender scraped/dented). I should take a pic of the fender that used to be on my car, then you wouldn’t feel so bad. :lol:

B-Wurm :smiley:

A driver of an RX7 changed lanes right into Flavio without looking. He was trying to blame it on his tint and flavio only having markers and foglights on.

shieyt, sorry to hear about accidents, hopefully its fixable and nothing expensive, i went out to few 780tuners, no offence or anything but not really best crowd to go out cruising with

“LETS LIGHT’EM UP IN THE W.E.M PARKING LOT AROUND THE PARKED CARS”

uuuhhh

I agree after i get all the body work done, i dont think i will be cruisin with any of those guys. Ill meet you guys there thanks. :E