wtf.. commerce gate is public property, no one has the right to ...

say who’s allowed or not allowed.

I’m offended with what my friend’s friend wrote on msn to my friend. This was referring to friday’s 350Z meet and cruise.

yo lol lol, hopefully next time we dun see those 350Z boys again. They were there before most of us came (same commerce gate parking lot area, can ask eternal wing and coach); showing off their exhausts

MEET UP AGAIN PRONTO! I’m gonna rev my the shit out of my engine to piss them off.

I see shitload of import cars at commerce underground showing off their exhaust and bov’s all the time. what difference does it make if a couple of Z owners get together and then all of sudden have a little revving competition?

just a bunch of haters! i used to get the same thing when i rolled with a bunch of skylines!

I dont know what your friends talking about, I have an oem exhaust… hehehe:R

But I must agree, alot of haters out there. Shit I have a stock exhaust, and you dont see me HATING!

Oh, and who is this punk ass by the way? I feel like going to cg on a regular now just to piss him off.:drivin

I’m pretty sure it’s private property not public. and after seeing what went on at the meet there 2 weeks ago, i was surprised we didnt get kicked out.

it doesnt matter you rarely see cops there and the security gaurds are cool about it most of the time as along as you’re not messing with other ppls cars and being real stupid…

ya that broad in the corolla caused more damage then us???

that’s because assass1n didnt have a his GTR there that nigth to hit something/someone…

lol

you bastard!!! next time i see your car im ramming it with my van!!!

oh shit hat was you guys. i was there wiht my uncle he let me drive his 911 lol :slight_smile:

Blades right on the money, a security guard came by to check the doors behind us and in the process he was checking out our Z’s…
I even spoke with him and he could care less about us being there… He just said, “nice cars” and walked away.

so… when we going back? thursday???

Again?.. haha have fun as always!

Dont’ tell me this ‘friend’ belonged to the Fit w/exhaust or the black sentra…

Fit = Girl car (though very agile, but doesn’t make up for the fact it’s a girl car)

Altima = meh (My accord is more pimp)

I dont know, but I’m gonna find out more and track him down proceed to… yeah you know the rest.

or option #2 is we all roll in with our loud exhaust and bov’s and piss them off.

i vote for option 2 once my gtr is up and running considering how loud my exhaust is without a cat and how loud my twin HKS SSQV bov’s are. we need to get klutch in too cuz his exhaust is ridicoulusly loud

agreed on the fact that it’s actually private property, not public.

and alex, tak tak tak no longer?

^just waiting for my parents to sign the other loan. once it goes through its VVVVRRROOOOOOMMM PPPSSSSSHHHH, VVVVRRROOOOOOMMM PPPSSSSSHHHH, VVVVRRROOOOOOMMM PPPSSSSSHHHH. instead of tak, tak, tak. :smiley:

so you’ve decided to keep it?

not entirely. but with all the stuff thats on the car its hard to let go. with the right offer i’ll still sell it though. :slight_smile:

Little update, it’s not my friend’s friend. apparent there was a toronto accord meet there and we came in first and took their spots

http://www.torontoaccords.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43986&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=270

3rd last post

if you go to the next page, u’ll see that they have a meet on april 6th (friday). time to crash their meet! nissan > honda

anyone want to crash their meet again and “SHOW OFF YOUR EXHAUST”? lol.

i dont’ get what the big deal is. one person said it, and no one else mentioned anything about it. there’s no need to be so petty. there will always be haters.

crashing a meet out of spite seems pretty immature to me.

sorry to be the buzzkill here, but i felt that this needed to be said.

TORONTO ACCORD MEET!!!

**** THAT, I’M CRASHING IT WITH MY GT-ARRR… RABBIT, YOU IN? I NEED YOU THERE FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT!!!11!!!111