TODAYS MEET!!!!!

I just want to say thanks to the white 300zx big balling doing the stupid 180 spin in the wide open parking lot! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!

this is why we cant have a nice meet. honestly Rick took the time out to get everything organized and talk it out with the security and even the cops earlier to allow us to stay where we were without any hassle. BUT NNNOOOOOOOO! it was too good of a priviledge for some individuals… -_-"

VENT: :C Y%@(THG#U(Y%(**(YB%MPIO%YHNPTY%VMIPY%#@PN(%BY#PN#%VI
@%
(&&)%(&@)(&JN%)@(&K%B)(%*BK@%J%OIHJTOI@N%OVGUJMN%YB$ OVIY@IFUC$h@OM{$YI@$Y@%JM{(&O({&@%BO{I&)(%@_))__)POJHT()H#)(H…

I dont wanna cuss… anywho post comments…!

p.s thanks again mr. white 300zx i got hassled for nothing… :mad:

I showed just as people were leaving the garage. I ended up following a white S13, a dark green S14, and a Sentra. I lost them because I couldn’t keep up with doing 150km/h on the 401.

Oh well…next time

cops raided the place…ther was a black altima w/ a grille and HID’s holy crap dude i thought u were gunna spin out the way u switched lanes onthe highway!

The cops raided the place. We then went to the Home Depot near by and someone yelled COPS!! and everyone left. It was cool when there was a whole line of cars going towards the 401. I can’t believe that white 300zx had to heat up the scene like that.

the meet was looking great until that 300zx showed up,:C then we got kicked out cops were all over the place and no one knew where everyone was going. i followed the gold nissan maxima but i lost it on the high way so i went back to yorkdale and everyone was saying that they were lost and then i was told that meet moved to the wellson and the duffrent area so i went there no one was around, then i went to chek out gpk and couldn’t find anyone i gave up and went home…stupid 300zx @#%#&%#^$%&#^%…i was looking forward for this this was my first meed &^%@W^%$@#^%$@#&%@#:C :C :mad: :mad: :mad:

i go some pitures though i’ll post them tomorrow

some 1 find out who the white 300zx was

Honestly,
the meet was going quite well everyone was just relaxing and talking, there where a few motors rev’ing here and there that was w.e in my book noone was doing anything reckless, then u hear that white 300z being retarted and drifting in the parking ramps up and everyone right then knew we had to leave… like i think rick picked yorkdale for a reason knowing that it out in the open and ppl will be watching so that we wont do anything stupied…but then agian some people just stupied… i fully passed 3 cops cars on my way up right then i got the message…w.e man it was a good meet till ppl ****ed up hope we get a better one soon

yea…im looking forward to the bingz cruise this summer!

Not very mature. Pluss the post above speeding 150klm coming from a meet? Again idiots!

This was my first meet with this group and I was just starting get to know a few people.

Unfortunately because of this attitude I really dont think I will come out to another meet any time soon.

To bad a few bad apples can make a hobby into such a bad seen. No wonder cops are all over guys with imports.

The few that caused this should be banned.

GROW UP!!!

I agree with you smasher, but i do hope you come out to another meet. it would be sad to loose a member due to some peoples stupid actions.

guys im sorry for all the confusion … im pretty piseed off like blade said we took the time to arrange a nice meeting , after talking to yorkdale mall management, security and even the police!! we get some dumbasses who cant keep it real it was not just one car it was a bunch… that feel the urge to show off and act like a idiot! specially in a ****ing mall!!! no common sence? im really aggrivated these people will no longer be welcome to any TNC meets. I will not mention who but you know who you are. i am really dissapointed.

But other than that the meet was great sooo many people showed up thank you, and thank you to all those who came out tonight and made it a great meet. i appreciate it.

and guys come on. you know talk about speeding or doing anything illegal is not tollerated on TNC keep it to yourself and if you can dont do it.

Reason cops came:

Idiots drifting in the parking lot.

Idiot doing a 360 at the meet!!!

Earlier some dumb honda guy reving his motor

And cops came because there was a stabbing last week and thought it was a retaliation to that so thats why they came out in force … not just because of the burn outs.

But next meet the person who brakes the rules will be banned and never welcome to another meet…

People keep in mind, my time and effort and also of KAZZ was wasted. we took the responsability etc to have the meet at a great location, and in return we get nothing but problems. next meet will be organized better and we expect you to follow the rules.

Nods head

Anyone got a vid of that white 300zx doing the stupid stuff? I was too far back to capture anything on my cam :frowning:

Anyway it was a nice turnout - untill the 300zx guy showed up XD

i think there should be a disclosure every TNC member should sign…clearly in there should be stated NO MESSING AROUND…going so = suspension from meet repeat offenders will be banned…just a suggestion…wondr what zep must be thinking…saw him there he looked so happy before the chaos started

he wasent a member of TNC i talked to him and asked him to leave pretty much. i think hes a member of 24k go figure… Dont hold me on that tho im not 100% sure. but i do want to know who he is. and if he is on tnc.

as soon as i heard cars trying to drift the parking lot coming up i asked people to leave.
first time it has happened on tnc and i hope the last.

Next time we will have it at a location that everyone knows. and rules will be set if you bring a friend who does something stupid you also will be asked to leave. only way we can make it clear to people sorry

ya man, just look at how Zep is talking to the security trying to keep things cool!

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2614/p4050066xm3.jpg

GREAT PIC ,LOL

lol i was there did u see black nissan altima?? (my car)

hehehe my car is in the pic…lol :drivin :C

blakc altima with dark tinted windows ?? and 8000k Hids that would be me :frowning: i was goin for with that silver 350z o buddy of mine

lets not attack the wrong 300zx k :A, this was no where in site