New Meet Idea?

TNC needs a good old reboot! I wanted to go to TNC meets but since the last one TNC has been screwed!

TNC needs a new meeting spot! No more Yorkdale, thats where TNC received a bad name! I think we need a new meeting spot to hopefully return TNC into good names. Suggestions r welcome! WE will find a place convienient for everyone. When I first joind TNC it was constantly used. It need a revamp! WHO IS WITH ME!

agreed, shud be some sort of cruise at a certain time, instead of parking.

cruise would be nice but as far as meets, i think yorkdale is the central part for everyone…

there is nothing wrong with the meet spot we are using now. We have a couple of meets there and no problems with cops or anything.

Ok, well we need something to get TNC up and running again cuzzz this is ridiculous

^ I with you on that, when meets or anything come up we need to get involved

yeeee

steels and don mills, big lot behind gas station, always empty.
plus exit on 404 is right beside it.

i agree the meet spot that we’re in is perfect and its across the highway so it not yorkdale lol, but what we need is activities not just going there talk and talk watching shawn trying working on his s13 is kinda boring…lol:D , i say lets organise a cruise, or few of us get together on saturday and go up do a buffet or something and we also need track days none of the TNC people ever go. i think these idea’s will help rebuild TNC’s reputation between nissan owners and others…lol yah people let shape up and come up with more ideas and actually doing them…:R :A :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yeeeeeeee a cruise is a good idea. Gotta watch we dont get pinned for organized street racing lmao. This Saturday im busy tho lol.

we cauld do a cruise the weekend after the long weekend…who’s down for that???

We did a G35 Driver/My350z.com cruise last year, it was amazing…I believe we had about 35-40 z’s & g’s…

Unfortunately, I highly doubt that any mature owners would risk going on a cruise with TNC members… :frowning:

If only there was a way to have a cruise, and anyone shows immaturity and they get the boot out of the cruise and the forum. That could help build TNC up again showing that TNC no longer deals with immature kids who feel the need to show off and then embarass TNC and its members.

ok i am not so sure there is immature kids or people on TNC, the person with the 300zx on the aplril meet yordale was not from TNC its that simple. you are memeber of TNC and you keep saying that we have alot immature kids which is not helping the situation…lol. maybe you should come to the satuday meets and you’ll see the kinda people we’re lol, but and when it comes to other clubs like son they’re pact with immature kids, its just their luck that they have everything going smooth for them, and besides bing always organises their official meet at niagara so his dad gets some business…lol, plus their’s barely any space to act immature even for a stupid kid, and the cops their are way cooler than here the OPP will ****ing impound your car and will give you a big ass ****ing:mad: lol. another thing the the cops were all over yordale that because of the murder that happed before on the week before witch made it worse for us…i was there from the beginning and the meet was going well until that SOB showed up with his 300. any way i just wanna say that all you people who jump to conclutions before getting your facts straight, i think you come here to describe your self as the “immature kids”. and i don’t mean to offent anyone but that the truth…

and ian_mc212 don’t take this personally i am just sick of people comming to say this stuff when they don’t know anything:hmm

mannnnnn chill lol buddy stated the immature thing i was just saying. I didnt kno man i wasnt even at that meet. I heard about it and constantly hear different sides of the story. EVEN if the 300 isnt part of TNC he was there and that obviously effected TNC. Anyways man my bad for the immature comment, cant judge ppl based on a situation like that. Especially since the 300 effected TNC.

It sucks how one individual not even part of this club could have such a drastic effect on it.

Speedgod,

With all due respect, I was attending meets before you even joined this site, so to say that I do not know what I’m talking would be silly.

I have attended numerous meets where on more then one occasion a 240/silvia left patches while exiting Timmies at K-Commons, not to mention the one clown who always has to do a burnout, this was one of the main reasons why the 350z crew stopped coming out. (this is no secret)

Their are some of us who have dumped 10’s of thousands of dollars into modding our cars, is it really worth it to attend a meet up where we could potentially be harassed or possibly worse, labeled as a “street racer” and flagged by police just because some young punk felt he had to prove something to a bunch of strangers?

Also with regard to the white 300, I do believe he is a member here.

please dont get your white 300’z mixed up

thanks

yah we have the one here but its not the same car beside the one we have on TNC look alot better…cheers bountywolf :R

RealityZ33 is right, that white 300z is on the forums. He just never posts anymore.

But Really guys, do we really need to talk about this shit again? It’s been sometime now and there is no point to be talking about it anymore. What happen sucks but it’s the bleeding past. If people really want too revamp TNC, then do it. Make a meet in your area, get a show n’ shine going, get a track day, or set up a fun raiser.

You could also put a big decal on your car like Shawn. Look into the future of TNC not bitch about what happen in the past.

That’s my 2 1/2 cents

yah i agree with hatch91 lets all stop talking about this and put it behid us its been while since it happed. yaahh so whats the plan guys we need some to happen soon, lets start a fund raiser like mentioned, it’ll build reputation for the site and advertising on it,i say let make hot dogs for money and free car wash for the people who drop by and i mean everyone including the public, i am down for that if someone helped organize:R :A :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: