Official TNC Meets

Hello everyone

As most of you know it has been a debate on where to have our 2008 meets, Last year as our first year as a club we held them at KC (Kennedy Commons) with a great turnout, yet abit unorganized, Not all liked that spot and it has been an ongoing issue where everyone would like the meets. We will have a Official Meet Every 2 weeks so it gives people time to make plans to show up.

Once the weather gets abit more stable we will be organizing a season opener. Day and location will be posted soon. We will be trying to organize a small cruise and then a meet to start out the season. We hope you come and join us on that day.

Keep posted.

Also we would like some feedback on a route for a cruise if you know a good one. We will take everyones feedback into consideration.

What can help:

Cruise area with Map:
TNC Meet spots, Where we can hold meets ( Central Area) as we have to make it fair to all members in different areas:
TNC Meets will be held every second saturday.

Note: Let us know what you think and want. as always we are open for anything.

as said above. post up people :slight_smile:

Square 1 has more then enough parking but its way to the west end of toronto, its acctually in Mississauga,

In Summer Centineal park in Etobicoke is famous for have tons of cars there after dark…

403 and Dundas, Theres a timhortons there thats always live for cars…

north end we used to go up to basically Highway 7 and Martingrove in woodbridge, Its a bunch of civics and rich italians, But its also full of cop heat…

I would love sq1! but like you said, it is way west end of toronto and 403 and Dundas great! but its a plaza so we are gonna have to get permission from property managment as well…(I think) cause every now and then i do see the escurity people in the pickup trucks circling the plaza.

Acctually 403 and dundas is a strip mall with tons of parking and a Tim hortons, As long as we have a coffee in our hands and are doing rediculous stuff, cops won’t bother us

yea but that stip mall has security dosnt it? i know heartland does… but yea, maybe if we all hold a coffee we will be good :slight_smile:

lol i think we should definitly start it there, any day during the week, and besides it would be fun to cramp all the honda guys styles with the beautiful nissans, Everytime i drive up there in the summer, theres a bike club, hondas, chevys all parked together and im the only nissan :frowning: its disheartning

whats up everybody! ya, i live North of tornto, so if you guys wanted to make it a little further north about 20 minutes, there are great places to cruise and lots of places to chill…

I live in k/w. Make it in sauga lol. 403 near woodbridge is live but its so faaaaaar

Hi,
i’m a new member to this group, and found this topic very interesting and was wondering if there is still meets?
Let me know, thanks!

we need to start the meets again…come on guys…whos in?

hi there another newbie here and i was wondering are there not gonna be any meets for 09?? its just that summers almost ended and it seems like the next meets will be during fall and winter seasons but i havent seen any post or threads for the 09 year.

^ what do you drive? there is Altima meet this sat if thats what you have

Hey what’s up?

Is there any TNC meets coming up?

Looking to check out the club and rides

had our last meet this month, now have to wait until snow goes away

Damn seems i was just a bit late.

Should signed up earlier.

Anyways keep me posted.

Nice machine.

for whatever reason i can start a new thread so ill post here

2010 Meet Sunday APRIL 25th!
Time: 8:00PM

its open invite to all car clubs so should be good, some of us coming from the east end will meet up at KC parking lot and roll out from there

Dammit!!! I’ll be in Florida that weekend
but i wanna come to a meet
I missed the last one too :frowning:

If the date changes I’ll be there

so is this site dead? or are we still having meets? Wheres all the Z’s at?

yeah man, we should get a meetup going with the Zeds.