TNC Meet spot **Vote**

Please Make sure you VOTE Day and Location at the same time before you save it!! make sure you have 2 boxes checked before you save !!

Hello:

Ok well here it is. Post your vote on what location you want the TNC meets to happen (most votes win) also we will add a ( Day) the meet will take place and what day is best for everyone as well So Please Vote !.. This will be the official day and time for Future Toronto Nissan meets.

If you have another place in mind please feel free to psot it and we will add it also…

Note: You have the option to Make 2 Votes so you can choose the meet location and Day. Thank you…

yorkale is cool but i have to vote other because i dont have a car as of yet. if its for spring/summer time for sure it will be good. wednesdays i cant do because jap school is from 6:30-9:30 so i vote thursday but i guess i’ll see the turn out when more people vote :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in Richmond Hill. So preferably, I would like to stay near the 404.

But seeing most people are not residing near me, the Kennedy Commons area seems most appropriate. Perhaps there is a more ‘exclusive’ location near the KC area?

See ya’ll soon at the meet on Saturday!

Yorkdale on Thursday’s was my choice.

My choice as well, although I messed up and only voted for yorkdale.

i generally good for wednesdays, thrusdays, and possibly saturdays…i’m up for meeting at KC or Yorkdale, they’re pretty much the same for me. The only possible problem with Yorkdale is that I dunno if security would kick us out.

You guys should deside. i can make it to any spot and any day for now. if you forgot to click on a day let me know and ill add it to the poll thanx.

saturday… i work all week.

Well I chose Kennedy Commons as it’s a pretty central location for those out east (like me in Oshawa) and people out west. As for the day, Saturday’s usually work out best as during the week the wife and I work and it’s harder to get a sitter for the kids.

weekends works better for me…:smiley: and any place is good

looks like weekends are winning lol…

I would think a location mid way between 400/404 and just north of the 401 would be central to the Whole GTA not just scarberia. This gives the west end and the people up north some impetus to come to a meet…

well thats why we made this thread :slight_smile: post what location is best for you… and we can deside all opinions welcome.

hey :slight_smile: I was from Etob. before I moved to Barrie I have no clue where a good spot would be…

well Either yorkdale or KC is ayt wit me… Downsview park seems to be a good place for a meet though… they have go carts there for the bored peeps and its a cool area to meet up too no cars pure asphalt plus a dragstrip behind area 51 go cart… hows that?

Well so far it’s K/C in the eastend and York Dale in the westend but it appears Saturday is the main day people want to meet on.

So who says we need just one spot for our meets? We can have an official meeting spot for both the East and the West :smiley: . Then we just rotate between those two locations for meets on Saturday.

How’s that idea sound to everyone? I think it’s pretty fair with everyone’s travel time and home area taking in to consideration.

then obviously people in the west won’t show up on the east end location and vice versa for the east enders.

im down for traveling anywhere once i get a car. if they are dedicated they will come if not doesnt matter people will still come out. so sidewayz i liek your idea :R

dont matter too much to me where the meet is… as long as its on saturdays im good. and the east and west ppl around the GTA shouldnt complain about the distance. dont even need to say how far i will be traveling to come out. had a great time on the 25, so expect me to come out again and again. will just get better :slight_smile:

(obviously i cant go to every meet but ill try for my 100+ km trip, see you there)

Main thing to consider here is its “Saturday” “Samedi”… place as far as it matters No biggie as long as u giv me da right directions, ima b there drifting my way in…:smiley: