Future TNC Meet Spots ?

I was wondering what meet location do members want? i know some people dont like kennedy commons so i am asking memebrs to pick a spot to meet in the summer so we can all go somwhere, make it in between toronto and whitby area. somthing close for everyone… post you ideal spot. so this can be the TNC official meet spot and members can vote on it.

i like the upstairs lot at yorkdale. Plenty of lighting and usually pretty empty.

this is a pic i took when I was there in the summer during a sat afternoon…

I agree, Yorkdale is a great central location for West End people

yah yorkdale is a big place well lets get imput from other members they we can post a poll :slight_smile:

+1 yorkdale…
off the 401
big parkinglot
cental to everyone

aight cool like i said post your location :smiley:

+1 for yorkdale as well. its inbetween the east enders and west enders.

Yorkdale’s decent distance from me, so I dont mind. It’s still about same distance from my place to Kennedy commons as it is to yorkdale.

i say north of yorkdale, dufferin and wilson. there is a HomeDepot, BestBuy, and LCBO. thats where i use to have my meet. its just off the 401.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/FSStorelocator/images/map_downsview.gif
as i don’t want to deal with yorkdale security. Yorkdale is way too bait, i know the area cause i live by yorkdale.

trust me i know the area.

ill be making a poll tonight location and day :slight_smile: and people can deside

Ya I would not mind Yorkdale,

I am in Oakville, If you are going between Kennedy and Oshawa then you are going to loose a lot of west people, Traffic is worse on our side.

yup yorkdale is cool for me also…but everyone can also think about hwy 400 and hwy 7 ??? just my 2 cents

yorkdale is good for me

just a 5 min drive.

its far for me but dosent matter ill do the drive as long as members agree it would be the best spot

i say just north of yorkdale a bit, yorkdale don’t really like a groups of people in their property for meets, i know cause a few people i know try setting it up there before and was asked to leave. so best spot at the moment is the best buy at downsview.

I’m down with Yorkdale too.

yorkdale is a pretty great spot especialy upstairs near silver… great spot because not many people go there ANYWAYS… i think the reason is because ppl get lost when they try to find their way up there hahaha…

well yorkdale is a 10 minute drive from my place so im good for it :slight_smile:

ok guys check in the poll forum and post your vote ! :smiley:

whats there at yorkdale after 9pm besides a parking lot? yorkdale area cops are pricks always get harassed. atleast at kenndy commons not that much problems with cops. we are a big group, we don’t like getting hassled by cops, and some of us are idiots(like me) when we roll in or roll out to the meet.

i think people like yorkdale because its inbetween the east and west end. if we had it at kennedy commons we would lose a lot of the west end ppl. we could also host it at square 1 but then its not fair for the east end.

also another good spot without getting kicked out of yorkdale is Dufferin and Wilson (best buy). This is literally 2min away from yorkdale. I think there is also a tim hortons close by and such. A place that we wouldn’t get kicked out and if people really like yorkdale, we can go meet there and then when we do get kicked out, do a 2min cruise to Dufferin and Wilson (best buy).